- Klein Tools Receptacle Tester
- Light sequence indicates correct/incorrect wiring
- Conforms to UL Std 1436, Certified to CSA Std C22.2 #160
- Operating temp: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Built to withstand a 6.6-foot (2m) drop
- Nominal Voltage: 110/125V AC at 50/60Hz in 3-wire outlet
- Designed to detect the most common wiring problems in standard receptacles
- Drop Protection: 6.6 ft (2 m)
- GFCI: No
- Voltage: 110/125V AC at 50/60Hz in 3-Wire Outlet
- Overall Length: 1-5/8'' (41.3 mm)
- Overall Height: 2-7/8'' (73.0 mm)
- Overall Width: 1-7/8'' (47.6 mm)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Test & Measure...