Lewmar Pro-Fish 700 Horizontal Free Fall Windlass w/ Switch & Solenoid
Lewmar Pro-Fish 700 Free Fall Windlass
The NEW Freefall Horizontal Windlass is the ultimate windlass for fishermen. New improved design with Pro-Guard and stripper arm for improved reliability. The horizontal Pro-Fish has an automatic freefall that allows you to pull right up over a wreck or ledge, and drop anchor with speed and precision. No more running your motor or wasting fuel while you "hover fish". When you're ready to go, you can retrieve your anchor just as easily, with the push of a button. Plus, the Pro-Fish comes equipped with a reliable spur gear-box, is DIY ready and made of 100% 316 stainless steel. Strength, speed, efficiency and durability - a perfect catch, all around.
- Use with Lewmar 1/2" 3-Strand Premium Anchor Rode with 1/4" G4 Chain
- Automatic freefall
- Powerful motor providing fast line retrieval speed
- Manual recovery operation-all you need is a common 1/2"(12mm) socket wrench
- Strong 100% 316 Stainless steel, including control arm and stripper
- Maximum pulling power: 700lbs
- Convenient above deck installation
- For boats up to 9.5m (31ft)
- 5-year warranty
DIY ready kit including: Windlass, base gasket seal, fast mounting studs, installation wrench, circuit breaker, dual-direction solenoid and rocker switch.
|Chain Description||Rope Description|
|6mm DIN 766 / 7mm DIN 766 / 1/4" ISO G4 / 1/4" BBB||12mm 3-strand and 8-plait|
Customers also viewed