Limited Edition Yeti Roadie 20 Seafoam Green Cooler
Limited-release Yeti Cooler color.
Small but mighty, the YETI Roadie is the best personal cooler you’ll ever find to protect your lunch from the ravages of sandwich-soggifying, drink-sweating heat. Built with the same hardy one-piece construction and ice-retaining insulation as YETI;'s Tundra ice chests, this personal cooler is equipped with a heavy-duty stainless steel handle for easy carrying of up to 14 cans. The Roadie is even grizzly proof, just like its larger Tundra cousins. Take this sturdy little cooler with you to the job site, or play hooky and head down to your favorite fishing hole. It’s also right at home in a campsite, kayak, canoe, ATV or golf cart. Hitting up a BYOB party, barbecue or restaurant? The Roadie cooler is the ideal size to BYOY, and the No Sweat Design prevents any embarrassing messes. The unbreakable, self-stopping hinges keep the lid propped open while you fish around for the perfect pairing.
YETI recommends filling your cooler with as much ice as possible. Ideally you want to have an ice to contents ratio of at least 2:1. Using this ratio, you can fit 14 12oz. cans in the Roadie 20 Cooler.
Rotomolded Construction: makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructable
Permafrost Insulation: the stronghold of cold
No-Sweat Design: keeps it dry on the outside
Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet:i assures your cooler stays put
Vortex Drain System: a quick twist drains it all
The Roadie 20 Cooler is perfect for:
- personal, portable cooler to keep in the truck or car
- jobsite or construction lunch box
- compatible for canoe, kayak, or paddleboard
Length: 20" Width: 13 3/8" Height: 14 3/8" - 16 pounds
Ice Retention Tips
Tips from YETI to Maximize Ice Retention in the YETI Roadie 20 Cooler
- Pre-cool your YETI Cooler
- A cooler is designed to insulate, which means it will retain heat as well as cold. If your cooler is stored in a hot place, such as a warm garage or hot vehicle, a significant amount of ice will be wasted cooling the cooler itself.
- Feeeze or pre-chill contents
- Chilling or freezing contents before you load them into your cooler will extend ice retention. It takes over 1 lb. of ice to cool a six-pack of canned beverages that started at room temperature.
- Use cold, sub-zero ice
- Cold, sub-zero ice is relatively dry to the touch and will last substantially longer than "warm" ice, which is typically wet and dripping with water.
- Use as much ice as possible
- Ideally, you want to have a 2:1 ice to contents ratio. The more ice, the better.
- Consider using dry ice
- Dry ice provides 3x the cooling power of regular ice, leaving more room for contents. YETI coolers are designed to stand up to the extreme cold temperature of dry ice.
Ideal Yeti Ice Configuration:
(1) 4lb. Yeti Ice