Liquid Force Super Tramp 55" Wakesurfer
Dominic Lagace wanders the world in search of the next great ride, and when he finds it, he rides with a level of aggressiveness that is unmatched! His new pro model, the SUPER TRAMP can handle his power and speed yet at the same time allows him to have the finesse needed for spinning lip tricks. The SUPER TRAMP is a solid, yet nimble and lively ride. Using a special weave of Carbon Triax fabric on the deck gives longitudinal and torsional rigidity, as well as crazy spring for a light and lively pop and response. The shape has a slightly fuller nose and tail than other skims, allowing the overall design to be a narrower outline with the same surface area as more traditional shapes. This modern shape results in a quicker board that is easier to spin. The SUPER TRAMP is ready to join you on your next wakesurfing adventure!
- Dual Layer Carbon Triax Deck
- Single Concave To Slight Double Concave Hull
- Concave Deck Surface For More Board Control
- EPS Foam Core With Stringer
- Single Glass Layer Hull
- Sharp Rails
- Single Center Skim Fin
- Square Grooved EVA Pads With Kick-Stop And Arch-Bar
- Length 55"
- Width 20.1 in
- Rocker Nose 3.8 cm Tail 1.0 cm
- Rider Weight 150 - 180 lbs