Lowrance Elite-9 Ti Chartplotter/Fishfinder w/TotalScan Transom Mount Transducer Insight Pro by C-Map Chart
Elite-9 Ti Chartplotter/Fishfinder w/TotalScan Transom Mount Transducer & Insight Pro by C-Map Chart
The Lowrance® Elite-9 Ti is a touchscreen fishfinder/chartplotter that matches popular high-end functions and features with powerful performance, all at an affordable price.
Sporting a 9-inch, high-resolution touchscreen display, Elite-9 Ti has your sonar needs covered with support for StructureScan® HD, Low/Med/High CHIRP and the TotalScan™ all-in-one transducer, which is included.
With built-in C-MAP charts and reliable Lowrance navigation technology, navigation is accurate and easy with Elite-9 Ti. Featuring integrated Bluetooth® and wireless connectivity, Elite-9 Ti allows you to download software updates directly to the unit.
High Resolution Display
Lowrance-exclusive high-resolution 9-inch LED backlit color display
Touchscreen provides fast fingertip access to all Elite-9 Ti features
CHIRP Sonar, StructureScan® HD & DownScan Imaging™
Top-of-the line sonar technologies provide the best possible view of the environment beneath your boat. StructureScan® HD requires TotalScan™ transducer.
Scroll back through your sonar, SideScan or DownScan history to review structure or fish targets and mark the location with a waypoint.
Internal GPS Antenna
Highly accurate built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map.
Optional Chart Upgrades
Optional Americas chart upgrades include Insight PRO by C-MAP, Lake Insight HD by C-MAP, C-MAP MAX-N, Navionics® HotMaps® Premium, Navionics + and Fishing Hotspots® PRO.
Built-In Wireless Connectivity
Access to the GoFree™ Cloud where you can shop, purchase, download and immediately use Insight maps, and third-party maps from GoFree partners.
Boat Integration & System Control
Bluetooth® control of Power-Pole® shallow water anchors and SmartSteer™ control of Motorguider Xi5 Trolling Motors.
- Display: 9"/ 228.6 mm (16:9)
- Resolution: 800W x 480H
- Backlighting: LED
- Power Output: Max 500W RMS
- Languages:31 - Available in regional language packs
- Media Port:1 microSD slot
- Power Supply (Supply voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Current Draw [kW]: 12 W (0.9 A @ 13 vDC)
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: 9-pin Connection
- Navigation Routes: 100
- Navigation Waypoint Storage: 3000
- Plot Trails: Up to 100 trails with up to 10,000 points per trail
- GPS Antenna Type: 10kHz Internal high-sensitivity WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Networking: NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000®
- DownScan Imaging™ at 455 kHz: Max 300' / 91M
- SideScan Imaging at 455kHz: Max 300' /91M to each side
- CHIRP Sonar High Range/200 kHz: 1000' / 305M
- CHIRP Sonar Med Range/83 kHz: 1000' / 305M
Available Sonar Frequencies
- Low/Mid/High CHIRP
- 50/83/200 kHz Broadband
- 455/800 kHz SideScan/DownScan Imaging
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: Yes
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map
- Cartography Type: Gold/HotMaps Premium/C-Map-N
- Included Transducer: 000-12568-001
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 800 x 480
- Screen Size: 9'
- Screen Type: Color
- Speed/Temp: Temp Only
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Watts RMS - Max: 500W
- Waypoints/Routes: 3000/100
- Weather Capable: No
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 9"W x 13"L WT: 9.3 lbs
- UPC: 9420024162286