Lowrance HDS-12 Carbon 3D Bundle with 3D Transom Mount Transducer and C-Map Insight Chart
Up to $500 Mail-In Rebate on HDS Carbon Displays w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 05/31/2018 VIEW
HDS-12 Carbon Chartplotter/fishfinder MFD and StructureScan® 3D Bundle with 3D Transom Mount Transducer
The Lowrance® HDS-12 Carbon features a new 12-inch ultra-clear SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch display using high-bright LED backlighting and advanced anti-reflective coatings to create wider viewing angles in any lighting condition. Only in HDS Carbon will you find superior color accuracy and a boosted high-resolution viewing panels specifically designed to truly maximize today's leading sonar. Loaded with dual core high performance processor, HDS Carbon delivers faster redraw speeds and quicker response times for dual-channel CHIRP sonar, dual network sounder views, StructureScan 3D® and StructureMap™ plus split-screen views showing all this and mapping at the same time; it has enough reserve brute strength to drive future high powered fishfinding upgrades. HDS Carbon brings modern "smartphone-like" comfort with integrated wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity that supports the most advanced marine technology including a Network Analyzer that notifies user when a new software is available, a system Service Assistant that allows user to transmit a detailed report of their electronics network direct to technical advisors for custom hands-on assistance. HDS Carbon is the most versatile combo available today, it can view and control Mercuryr VesselView® Link, be paired with Power-Poler shallow-water anchors, and control SmartSteer™ trolling motor/outboard motors. An expansive list of safety and entertainment plug-ins are available to complete your network. You can navigate easily with HDS Carbon behind proven Lowrance expertise, a 10 Hz internal GPS antenna, built-in C-MAP, and a multitude of mapping options accessible from the unit's dual microSD card slots or via wireless download from GoFree® Shop.
EASY TO SEE12-inch, LED-backlit, multi-touch, SolarMAX™ HD touchscreens produce wider viewing angles from anywhere in sight. Using a unique balance of high-bright LED backlight and advanced anti-reflective coatings along with superior color accuracy and a boosted high-resolution viewing panel, a wider operating temperature range and added moisture-proof optical layers produce clear visibility in any lighting situation.
SIMPLE TO USEUnique Lowrance® interface featuring quick-response touchscreen or keypad control, intuitive software, and protective coatings deliver performance in the most rugged on-the-water conditions. Lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS Carbon features.
DUAL-CORE, HIGH PERFORMANCE PROCESSOR:HDS Carbon employs a dual-core, high performance processor with more than enough agility, speed and power providing faster redraws and quicker response times to easily drive today's best technology, like StructureScan® 3D, Mercury® VesselView® Link and the Lowrance Outboard pilot. And, it has enough reserve brute strength to drive future high powered fishfinding technologies, too.
DUAL CHANNEL CHIRP SONAR:Never miss fish targets with two CHIRP frequency channels at the same time low, medium or high. Keep favorite high CHIRP frequency visible for increased target separation close to the bottom or in tight schools and now view the low frequency channel at the same time to cover more of the water column with wider and deeper cone angles.
DUAL NETWORK SONAR VIEWS:Cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers. Watch sonar views from bow-mounted transducer and the in-hull or transom-mounted transducer at the same time on the same display.
MOST ADVANCED FISHFINDER TECHNOLOGY:Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with StructureScan® 3D or StructureScan® HD to get the best possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
QUICKLY MAKE ADJUSMENTS:HDS Carbon has a high performance processor that produces lightning quick redraw speeds and faster sonar updates. It easily powers Carbon's intuitive user-interface that includes scrolling menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars.
STAY CONNECTED:Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance® GoFree® App and other onboard devices, allows you to download software updates and map purchases - for immediate use - in addition to viewing and/or controlling the display wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones.
NETWORK ALL COMPONENTS:Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance performance modules, including Broadband Radar, SonicHub®2 Marine Audio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather and audio, Class B AIS and DSC VHF, as well as industry-leading technologies, like Mercury® VesselView® Link, Bluetooth® control of Power-Pole shallow water anchors equipped with the C-Monster Control System and the SmartSteer™ interface, featuring control of MotorGuide® Xi5 trolling motor and the Lowrancer Outboard Pilot.
WIRELESS DIAGNOSTIC TOOLS:The Network Analyzer detects devices with out-of-date software, while the Service Assistant allows users to send a detailed report of networked devices to Navico Service for quicker resolution of software/technical issues.
- TotalScan™ all-in-one transducer ready optional
- Point-1 Antenna support (external) optional
- Precision-9 Compass Compatibility optional
- Connects and communicates with HDS Gen3, HDS Gen2 Touch, and HDS Gen2 multifunction displays
- Dual Ethernet networking port
- Micro-C connection for NMEA 2000® devices
- Video input via optional Adapter cable (000-11010-001)
Lowrance Navigation Advantages
- Internal GPS antenna - with 10Hz position update rate provides ultra-accurate trails, smoother chart performance and maximum position accuracy. Supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS corrections.
- Precision-9 compatible - the Precision-9 supplies accurate heading and rate-of-turn information to Lowrance®: autopilot, radar and navigation systems over an NMEA 2000® connection. With an internal array of solid-state sensors constantly measuring motion and orientation on nine axes, the Precision-9 also provides pitch and roll data to compatible equipment.
- Extensive mapping options - HDS Carbon includes built-in C-MAP Basemap charts for Coastal and Inland US waters, a world background reference map, and compatibility with the most expansive selection of cartography on the market. Mapping options include Insight Genesis™, Insight PRO by C-MAP, Lake Insight HD by C-MAP, C-MAP MAX-N+, Navionics® and more. Visit GoFreeMarine.com for details.
- Multi-view and chart sharing - View two charts simultaneously, in 2D or 3D perspective view, with independent control, range and overlay capabilities. Plus, get the maximum from your chart card purchases. Buy one map card and view it on all Ethernet networked HDS Gen3, HDS Gen2 Touch or Gen2 Displays.
- Dual microSD card slots
- Built in CHIRP Sonar - Dominate with greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets. Delivers multiple CHIRP and Broadband Sounder frequencies from a single transducer.
- Dual-channel CHIRP sonar increase visible fish targets with two CHIRP frequency channels at the same time low, medium or high. Keep favorite high CHIRP frequency visible for increased target separation close to the bottom or in tight schools and now view the low frequency channel at the same time to cover more of the water column with wider and deeper cone angles.
- Dual network sonar Views allow for covering more water and seeing mark fish targets from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers. Watch sonar views from bow-mounted transducer and the in-hull or transom-mounted transducer at the same time on the same display.
- Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with StructureScan®: 3D o StructureScan® to get the best possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
- Built-in support for structureScan® HD imaging- Enjoy picture-like, 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat. Requires OPTIONAL structureScan® HD transducer.
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Souder™ - Display and mark gamefish, baitfish, and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths - from one to more than 3,000ft, depending on Transducer.
- TotalScan™ transducer - use the OPTIONAL, all-in-one TotalScan™ Skimmer® transducer (000-12568-001) for Broadband and CHIRP sonar, plus StructureScan® HD with SideScan and DownScan Imaging™. This optional transducer simplifies installations by allowing anglers to get all their sonar with only one transducer install.
- StructureMap™ capability - Use live or recorded Structurescan® 3D and structureScan® HD logs to create stunning underwater images of lakes, rivers or seafloor. StructureMap can be viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and off to provide the ultimate in situational awareness in relation to both chart and bottom detail.
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging™onto CHIRP Sonar or Broadband sounder™ returns.
- TrackBack™ to review and save key ot spots - Scroll-back thru sonar or StructureScan® HD imaging history to review structure or fish targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint.
- SpotlightScan™ Sonar ready - OPTIONAL add-on delives a new level of angler-controlled surround-scanning view to provide picture-like images of key fishing areas.
- Display: 12 in. / 305mm
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Dimensions: 12.92W x 3.47"D x 8.85"H
- Backlighting: LED with Adjustable SoLarMAX™ HD Display and Keypad
- Power Output: RMS (PTP): Max 500W RMS
- Operating Voltage: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Waypoint storage: 5000 with 200 routes
- Plot Trails: Up to 100 trails - up to 10,000 points / trail
- Mapping Options: Insight PRO by C-MAP, Lake Insight HD by C-MAP, C-MAP MAX-N+, Navionics®+, Navionics Platinum+, Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and more
- NMEA Output: NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000®
- Power and Video: Red 10-pin power connector
- Transducer Port 1: Blue 7-pin connector for Broadband and CHIRP Sonar
- Transducer Port 2: Black 9-pin connector for use with StructureScan® 3D, StructureScan® HD and SpotlightScan™ transducers
- 2 Ethernet Ports
- Wireless Connectivity
- Warranty: 2 year
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Output Power: 500W RMS
- (StructureScan® 3D/HD), 40-60kHz, 85-145kHz, 130-210kHz (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)
- Max Side Scanning range: 600ft per side
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Reading: Yes
MAX DEPTH PER SONAR OPERATION:
- StructureScan 3D: SideScan - 600 ft/183m; DownScan - 300 ft/92m
- StructureScan® HD: 300 ft / 91 m @ 455/800 KHz
- CHIRP: 3,500 ft / 1067 m (transducer dependent)
StructureScan® 3D SideScan Bundle with 3D Transom Mount Transducer
Powered by multi-beam sonar technology, StructureScan 3D produces images of underwater terrain and targets in stunning, high-resolution, 180°, 3-dimensional views.
StructureScan 3D sidescan imaging reveals underwater terrain and fish-holding structure to create a super-wide, 180°, 3-dimensional view beneath your boat. The exclusive 3-dimensional views can only be displayed on the Lowrance HDS Gen3 fishfinder/chartplotters, Simrad NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 navigational systems. This unique, true-to-life view is attained with a single SKU that includes a SideScan 3D Skimmer® transducer and StructureScan® 3D module.
- Easy-to-Understand Sonar Images-Leading Edge™ scanning reference provides clear graphical illustration of sonar beams
- ScanTrack™ allows viewing of 3D images from any angle with pan-tilt-rotate control
- Increased SideScan Range and Unrivaled Clarity-Scan up to 600 feet to each side of the boat with incredibly detailed, high-definition views
- Easily understand where fish and fish-holding structure are located
- Easily identify vertical drops and crucial depth changes
- Use 3D Waypoint Overlay makes it easy to revisit fishing areas, structure, and other underwater features
- SelectScan™ Target Identification-Automatically shades fishholding cover and suspended targets in a contrasting color, making target identification quicker and easier than ever before
StructureScan 3D Advantages:
3-Dimensional Views, Improved DownScan Imaging™ & StructureScan® HD
Contours below the water's surface are shown - up to 600 feet port and starboard - with incredibly detailed, high-definition views. StructureScan® 3D provides multiple views, including 2-dimensional DownScan Imaging™ and StructureScan® HD, and the realistic 3-dimensional views.
Clearest Possible SideScan Views
The StructureScan 3D transducer design has been enhanced with an increased number of sensors for greater imaging performance.
Complete Control Of Underwater Views
Using preset virtual point-of-view angles or ScanTrack™ pan-tilt-rotate control mode, you can adjust the view and perspective beneath your boat. Combine custom HD and 3D views to increase your understanding of how fish relate to cover and to search fishing areas more effectively.
The Leading Edge™ Scanning Reference Instantly Shows Coverage Area
Leading Edge provides a graphical illustration of sonar beams as they intersect with bottom contours. The most recently scanned area is represented by red fan-shaped markers directly under the boat. Leading Edge also includes a depth scale that shows greater depth detail as you zoom in, giving you a better sense of target depth.
SelectScan™ Target Identification Makes Fish Detection Easier
Automatically shades fish-holding cover and suspended targets in a color that contrasts the selected color palette, making target identification quicker and easier than ever before.
Vertical Enhancement Makes Even The Slightest Depth Changes More Visible
This feature is a user-selectable scale that applies onscreen emphasis to vertical drops and crucial depth contour changes, making them easier to identify relative to the surrounding underwater terrain.
3D Waypoint Overlay Creates A Virtual Buoy Marker
Revisiting fishing areas, structure and other underwater features is easy with the Waypoint Overlay feature. Use the waypoint keypad to save a waypoint at the boat location, or switch to cursor mode, and save a waypoint over specific targets, baitfish or cover.
Extra Ethernet Expansion
The StructureScan 3D module supports connectivity For up to 3 networked devices.
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: Yes
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map
- Cartography Type: Navionics+/Platinum+/Max - N+
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 1280 x 800
- Screen Size: 12
- Screen Type: Color
- Speed/Temp: Both
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Watts RMS - Max: 500w
- Waypoints/Routes: 5000/200
- Weather Capable: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 17"H x 19"W x 22"L WT: 23 lbs
- UPC: 9420024159262
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed