Marine Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Safe-T-Alert carbonmonoxide (CO) alarm detects engine exhaust, spaceheaters, portable grills, etc. No false 852B audible alarm UL listed o UL 2034 marine- Rev.6-99
- NMMA Listed Component
- Memory Scan. Retains the CO level that activated the alarm.
- Works in Extreme Temperatures. Only marine CO alarm listed to operational temperatures of -40°F to 158°F.
- No False Alarms. No false alarms due to new boat smell, outgassing or non-hazardous levels of hydrocarbon gases encountered while boating.
- Low Current Draw. Innovative micro current circuit saves battery power for the boater. 60 milliamp (.06 amp.) current draw.
- Alarm Mute with Auto Reset. With a press of a button, the mute circuit will temporarily silence the alarm while the boater ventilates the cabin. Alarm will reactivate if it still senses dangerous levels of CO.
- End of Life Signal. Alerts boater to replace the alarm after 5 years of service.
- Power Supply and Current Draw: 108 mA @ 12VDC
- Alarm Point: 400 PPM 4-15 Minutes
- Operational Range: 12 Volts +/- 15%
Customers also viewed