Marine Technologies Safe-T 65 Series Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The Safe-T Carbon Monoxide Alarm helps protect your family members and guests from CO produced while using your boat. Potential sources of CO in and around your boat can include gas or diesel engine exhaust, portable space heaters, galley gas stoves and ovens, furnaces, portable grills, and more.
- NMMA Listed Component
- Memory Scan. Retains the CO level that activated the alarm.
- Works in Extreme Temperatures. Only marine CO alarm listed to operational temperatures of -40°F to 158°F.
- No False Alarms. No false alarms due to new boat smell, outgassing or non-hazardous levels of hydrocarbon gases encountered while boating.
- Low Current Draw. Innovative micro current circuit saves battery power for the boater. 60 milliamp (.06 amp.) current draw.
- Alarm Mute with Auto Reset. With a press of a button, the mute circuit will temporarily silence the alarm while the boater ventilates the cabin. Alarm will reactivate if it still senses dangerous levels of CO.
- End of Life Signal. Alerts boater to replace the alarm after 5 years of service.
- Certified to CSA Std 6.19-01 (R2006)
- Conforms to ANSI / UL STD 2034
- Power Supply and Current Draw: 108 mA @ 12VDC
- Low Voltage Power Warning at 7 Volts
- Alarm Point: 400 PPM 4-15 Minutes
- Operational Range: 12 Volts +/- 15%
- Operating temperature: -40°F to 158°F
Customers also viewed