Maxwell Marine HRC FF-6 Horizontal Windlass
The new HRC FF are packed with original and proven features including patented rode management technology developed by Maxwell. Aesthetically pleasing above deck design, encapsulating the motor and drive in a watertight case, saving space below deck and allowing simple routine maintenance. Guaranteed trouble free rode transition from rope to chain, by means of an innovative, proven and patented pressure arm system, within a safe enclosed design.
Die cast, marine-grade, alloy case is hard anodized for unsurpassed marine protection. Integrated composite nylon, through deck hawse pipe for ease of installation and smooth, snag-free operation.
Now incorporating Maxwell's automatic free-fall technology. Simply activate the windlass Free Fall lever, operate your down control (helm station or footswitch) and the windlass will freefall your anchor. Ready to lift the anchor? Activate the up control and the free fall device automatically disengages allowing you to power up your anchor. Emergency free fall function in the event of onboard power failure. Activated by the supplied, emergency Free Fall lever.
Wave Design™ Chainwheel
The new and revolutionary patented Wave Design™ chainwheel is able to accommodate a wide range of chain pitch differences, within the specified chain size diameters, suitable for use with the HRC10 Series.This patented rope.chain wheel incorporates two unique design concepts that greatly improve the handling and control of the rope/chain spliced rode. The outer ribs of the chainwheel are angled slighly forward, ensuring that the rope and the chain are smoothly guided in the wheel during anchor retrieval.
- Simple bolt down installation ensures effortless and rapid on-deck installation and set up.
- High efficiency spur gearbox incorporating a robust non-backwind mechanism.
- High speed, jam-free retrieval of rope and chain controlled from a remote panel mounted Up/Down switch.
- Revolutionary new chainwheel.
- Heavy duty, dual direction motor incorporating new technology features, including integrated wiring for quick electrical installation.
- Maximum Pull 900 lbs.
- Static Hold 1540 lbs.
- Chain Short Link 6mm
- Line Speed 108 ft/min
- Power Supply 12V
- Motor Power 600W
- Dual direction solenoid pack
- Circuit breaker / isolator panel
- Up/down remote control panel
- Emergency crank / clutch release handle
- Motor & Gearbox
Customers also viewed