Mercury 8M0081917 4-Stroke EFI Oil Change Kit 75/90/115 hp Mercury oil change kits contain industry-leading Mercury 25W-40 Marine Engine Oil. Over five years of engineering and development went into...Add to Cart
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Mercury 8M0107510 Marine 2.1L 75/90/115 HP 4-Stroke Oil Change Kit
This Mercury oil change kit contains Mercury SAE 10W-30 Marine Engine Oil which features high-tech, anti-wear additives to provide over 30% better camshaft wear protection and greater corrosion and oxidation protection.
Premium-grade base stock and special additives have been formulated to produce a superior-grade oil. This formula contains significantly more performance additives than standard automotive oils to allow 4-stroke outboards to withstand their specific environmental challenges. Additional viscosity improvements ensure stay-in-grade performance during high-RPM, 4-stroke outboard applications.
Industry Leading Strength - Studies have shown that Mercury provides the longest lasting, strongest protection.
Flagship Corrosion Resistance - Latest corrosion inhibitors outperform competition and exceed all industry standards. Additionally, provides rust and corrosion protection in wet environments and while in off-season storage.
Ultimate Wear Protection - Utilizing the latest additive technology, Mercury oil offers 33% greater camshaft wear protection compared to other marine dealers’ products.
This Mercury oil change kit contains all the items needed to change oil in select Mercury 4-Stroke Outboards:
- (5) 10W-30 Marine Engine Oil
- (1) Oil Filter - OEM 8M0065104
- (1) Drain Hose - OEM 8M0108358
- For easy reference, complete instructions are printed on the box
For use with engines serial numbers 2B094996 & up.
Interval: Check engine oil and replace oil filter every 100 hours of use, or annually (whichever comes first).
Mercury Oil Change Instructions
Oil Change Procedure
- Position the outboard for trailering.
- Adjust the outboard steering until the drain hole is facing downward. Remove the drain plug with an 18mm wrench.
- Drain the engine oil into an appropriate container.
- Place a new seal on the drain plug and lubricate.
- Reinstall components.
Changing the Oil Filter
- Place a drop cloth, rag, or towel below the oil filter to catch any spilled oil.
- Use a counter-clockwise motion to unscrew old filter.
- Clean the mounting base. Apply thin film of clean oil to the filter gasket.
- Screw new filter on until gasket contacts base, then tighten a 3/4 turn only.
- Do not overtighten.
- With oil cap removed, add approx 5 liters of oil to the midpoint of the operating range (midpoint of the cross hatched region).
- Reinstall the oil fill cap.
- Idle engine for five minutes and check for leaks. Stop the engine and inspect the oil level using a dipstick.
- Add oil if necessary.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Google Product Type:
- Oil Change
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
Mercury Marine 8M0097854 100-Hour Maintenance Service Kit Mercury Marine 100-Hour Maintenance Service Kit for 75-115 HP FourStroke (2.1L) motors, serial # 2B094996 and above. Includes a Mercury...Add to Cart
Mercury Marine 100-Hour Maintenance Service Kit - 75-115 HP FourStroke (1.7L) Serial Number Range: 1B366823-2B094995 Kit Includes: Oil Filter Fuel Filter Gearcase Drain Seals Oil Drain SealAdd to Cart
Mercury 8M0081916 Marine 40/50/60 HP 4-Stroke EFI Oil Change Kit Mercury 25W-40 Marine Engine Oil features high-tech, advanced anti-wear additives that provide up to 35% better camshaft...Add to Cart
Quicksilver 91-802891Q05 High Performance Gear Lube & Pump Kit Kit includes a quart of Mercury Quicksilver High Performance Gear Lube and gear lube pump, conveniently packaged together. The gear...Add to Cart
Mercury 35-8M0162829 FourStroke Outboard Oil Filter High quality Mercury outboard oil filters work together with Mercury FourStroke Outboard Oil to provide the ultimate protection for your engine...Add to Cart
Sierra 18-9781 Lower Unit Gear Lube Pump NLA Make changing your gear lube a snap with this handy gear lube pump. Quart size application is perfect for most marine drives Attaches to quart gear...
Mercury Marine 100-Hour Maintenance Service Kit - 150 HP EFI FourStroke Kit Includes: Oil Filter Low Pressure Fuel Filter Gearcase Drain SealsAdd to Cart