- Mustang 4-ONE Type I Vest f/Children 33-90lbs
Chest Measurement: Maximum 55"
The ONLY lifejacket to have earned four regulatory approvals in one compact design. After several years of extensive design and testing, Mustang Survival is proud to announce the 4-ONE.
Approved to USCG SOLAS, TC SOLAS, MED SOLAS and USCG Type I standards, the 4-ONE eases both the hassle and financial burden associated with compliance to a variety of vessel regulations.
Available in two sizes to fit both adults and children, the design scores highly on compact storage, easy donning and in-water performance
Stack vests head to toe and front to front, for optimal space savings. When stowed properly, two vests stacked on top of each other will take up just 11-1/2" of depth.
- Compact storage
- SOLAS grade reflective tape
- Accessory tab with SOLAS approved whistle
- Attachment point for personal light (light not included)
- Buoyant buddy line
- Lifting loop
- USCG Type I Lifejacket
- USCG SOLAS
- Marine Equipment Directive SOLAS
- Transport Canada SOLAS
- Color: Orange
- Size: Child
- Type: I
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 10"W x 22"L WT: 1.45 lbs
- UPC: 062533788657
Quick Guide (pdf)
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed