ANSI Hi-Vis Classic Bomber Flotation Jacket - XX-Large
The MJ6214 T3 is made with high visibility ANSI Fluorescent Yellow fabric and ANSI reflective tape for ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 2 compliance and water safety.
Designed to deliver comfort, warmth, and durability in whatever marine activity you do. The MJ6214 T3 ANSI High Visbility Flotation Jacket's closed-cell foam insulation will provide flotation and in-water insulation to delay the onset of hypothermia in the event of water immersion. Coupled with functional design elements such as fleece-lined pockets and a storm flap, this jacket adds up to an unbeatable value. A special feature for this version is the neoprene wrist closures for improved foul weather protection.
- Approval: USCG - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 - Type III
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 2 compliance
- Hypothermia and flotation protection
- Full length storm flap
- Neoprene wrist closures
- Attachable hood can be purchased separately
- Provide a minimum of 201 sq. inches of ANSI reflective material
- Fast tab attachment point on left chest
- Mic attachment points on both shoulders