- Mustang HIT Inflatable PFD f/Law Enforcement - Automatic - Olive/Black w/Customizable Back Flap
Mustang HIT Inflatable PFD f/Law Enforcement - Automatic - Olive/Black w/Customizable Back Flap
HIT Inflatable PFD f/Law Enforcement - Automatic - Olive/Black w/Customizable Back Flap
The award-winning MD3183 LE Inflatable PFD with HIT (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) is Mustang Survival's top-of-the-line inflatable PFD. Designed for serious users with exclusive technology that enhances safety and minimizes maintenance, this is our most popular inflatable PFD.
The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity. Exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years from date of manufacture or until inflated.
Made for the most severe marine environments the Inflatable PFD with HIT will meet the challenges of the most demanding users. It also features the SecureZip™ closure system to ensure the PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still opens effortlessly upon inflation. The MD3183 LE includes a back flap that can be silk screened with your department identification. This low profile PFD is designed to be worn in conjunction with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and lightweight and comfortable enough that you'll forget you're wearing a PFD!
- Identify your department with custom silk screened backflap
- 1F auto hydrostatic inflator technology
- Inflator is maintenance-free for 5 years from date of manufacture. Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before next use
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- Provides 35lb of buoyancy when inflated
- Status indicator window: green means it's ready to go
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Durable 420-Denier nylon and heavy duty polyurethane coated nylon
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on bladder
- Backup oral inflation tube
- D-ring for kill-switch attachment
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
- Law Enforcement
- Public Safety
- Sea Blue Water
- Sea Brown Water
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Olive/Black
- Size: Universal
- Type: V
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 13"W x 24"L WT: 2 lbs
- UPC: 062533984974
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed