- Mustang Universal Swift Water Rescue Vest - Fluorescent Yellow-Green/Black
Mustang Universal Swift Water Rescue Vest - Fluorescent Yellow-Green/Black
Universal Swift Water Rescue Vest
The Universal Swift Water Rescue Vest is a high buoyancy (25lbs) USCG approved Type V SAR PFD. The MRV150 was developed with ongoing feedback from the water rescue community and was designed specifically to meet the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) needs of rescue professionals facing the challenges of swift water.
With an easy to adjust donning system and layered flotation foam, this vest provides a comfortable and secure fit, which improves operational performance both in and out of the water.
The findings of the On-Water Visibility study, scientifically conducted in 2011 by Mustang Survival, show fluorescent green as the most conspicuous color for a floating target.
As a result of in-water real world testing, the black, fluorescent yellow-green, SOLAS tape color blocking as depicted on the MRV150 provided excellent appearance and allowed the user to be seen throughout a wide range of light levels in clear and muddy water environments. The extreme color gradients coupled with the high reflectivity of over 62 square inches of SOLAS tape make the MRV150 one of the most visible rescue vests available today.
Recommend for:Public Safety
Approval:USCG - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 Type V with Type III Performance (approved for trained rescue personnel only; approved only when worn)
- 25lb (111 N) Buoyancy
- Fluorescent yellow-green accents for improved visibility
- Drag handle
- Quick donning with 7 adjustment tabs to create a customized fit for users with chest sizes from 30-52"
- Layered flotation foam increases comfort to improve operational performance both in and out of the water
- MOLLE webbing on both shoulders and back
- Velcro® panel on back for attaching ID patches
- Two large self draining pockets provide ample storage options
- Durable harness with 2" webbing tested to 730lb requirements after accelerated weathering
- Quick release belt
- 500 Denier, Cordura® outer shell with high visibility accents
- Over 62 sq.in. of SOLAS tape
- D ring
- Webbing loop in pocket
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Size: Universal
- Type: V/III
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 20"W x 22"L WT: 3 lbs
- UPC: 062533143463
Quick Guide (pdf)
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed