- Mustang Water Rescue Kit w/MIT100/Rescue Stick/Throw Bag/Water Tight Case
Mustang Water Rescue Kit w/MIT100/Rescue Stick/Throw Bag/Water Tight Case
Water Rescue Kit
For safe, quick rescue by first responders
You're first on the scene. There are victims in the water and time is running out... what can you do?
The first person on the scene is not always equipped to execute a safe water rescue. Without the proper equipment and training, the first responder may not be able to execute a safe rescue, greatly reducing the probability of the victim's survival. In an emergency, seconds count. The Mustang Survival Water Rescue Kit contains everything the first responder needs to conduct a basic emergency water rescue: 1 M.I.T. 100 Inflatable PFD, 1 Rescue Stick™ and 1 Throw Bag all in a heavy duty storage case. Complete with quick reference instruction sheet and dessicant.
Recommend for:Industrial Marine, Law Enforcement, Public Safety, Aviation, Land
- 1 M.I.T.100 Inflatable PFD (manual) to protect yourself (USCG Type V (Commercial Use); Type III (Recreational Use)
- 1 MRD100 Rescue Stick™ (automatic) to stabilize the victim
- Rescue Stick™ has 35lb of buoyancy providing emergency flotation for multiple victims
- 1 MRD075 Throw Bag to retrieve the victim
- 1 customized heavy duty drop tested, impact resistant, air and water tight protective case. This case meets military, ATA and federal specifications
- Color: Yellow/Black
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 12"H x 7"W x 18"L WT: 10 lbs
- UPC: 062533222663