National Geographic Explorer Series Tunny 6 Jr. Combo Mask & Snorkel
National Geographic Explorer Series Tunny 6 Jr Combo Mask & Snorkel - Blue
Blends products often found in the Explorer and Experience levels to create the greatest value in terms of cost versus utility. Considered to be more than ample for the snorkeler and could easily be utilized for entry level diving activities.
National Geographic Snorkeler Tunny 6 JR Snorkeling Combo Mask:
CE Tempered Lenses for safe distortion free clarity. Lightweight Delrin™ and advanced lightweight plastics frames. Feathered edge mask skirt seals comfortably and distributes sealing pressure. Pliable non feathered nose piece for ease of equalization and mask clearing. "Ratchet quick lock" masks strap adjustment. Flexible replaceable mask strap with "3 point hold" design.
- 100% Silicone
- Lenses - CE tempered
- Frame - lightweight Delrin™ and plastics
- Mask Skirt - feathered edge seal
- Nosepiece - pliable and non-feathered for ease of draining
- Mask Strap - flexible and replaceable with 3PH™ (3-Point Hold)
- Mask Strap Adjustment - RQL™ (Ratchet Quick Lock)
National Geographic Snorkeler Tunny 6 JR Snorkeling Combo Snorkel:
Orthodontic designed mouth pieces to avoid jaw fatigue. Easy mount snorkel tab to secure snorkel to mask. Wide bore tube for proper air displacement and exchange. Properly sized components to accommodate widest range of snorkelers. Variety of splash guards to keep the snorkel "dry" under most conditions.
- Mouthpiece - orthodontic design
- Snorkel Tab - easy to mount and secure
- Breathing Tube - wide bore for air displacement/exchange
- Components - properly sized to create an optimal fit
- Splash Guard - keeps the snorkel dry under normal conditions
The National Geographic Snorkeler Carry Bag:
The National Geographic Snorkeler "Carry Bag" or day bag packaging is designed to minimize waste from reaching our landfills while maximizing utility. The Carry Bag can also be comfortably used to carry your Snorkeler equipment to and from your water based activities time and time again! This packaging is in keeping with National Geographic™ Snorkelers commitment to protecting the environment.
Please remember take only pictures and remove only memories from our earth’s waters!
Both of the Carry Bags used for Sets and Combos share the same common features:
- Minimal Paper Material that can easily be removed and recycled
- Adjustable shoulder / carry strap
- Mesh sides for easy draining and drying
- "Self Healing Zipper" to better withstand the elements
- Velcro™ snorkel attachment point
- Hanging loop for easy equipment storage
- National Geographic™ Snorkeler logo
The National Geographic Snorkeler Pro-Match / Pro Fit :
Why does National Geographic™ Snorkeler fit so much better than other equipment available?...it’s the match and fit!
At National Geographic™ Snorkeler great care has been taken to consult with Dive Industry professionals to assist us in creating and matching appropriately sized equipment. Each set and combo is carefully matched to give you the best comfort and fit for your size. The convenience of a customized "Dive-Pro Fit" is in every set and combo package.
Customers also viewed