Total Price:Add to Cart
Pela 2000 Marine Oil Change Pump
This Pela 2000 Marine Oil Change Pump can be pumped 5 to 10 times in a row to create a powerful vacuum. It is ideal for small 4-stroke outboard engines up to 50 HP, sailboats with small diesel engines (9 HP to 18 HP), and PWC's with 4-stroke engines. With a capacity of 2.5 liters, this marine oil change pump is a top choice among many.
1. Warm up the oil by running the engine. This will allow the contaminates to mix and suspend in the oil. Remove the dipstick.
Note: If the dipstick can't be held comfortably in your hands, then the oil is too hot! Wait a bit!
2. Attach the pump to the top of the container.
3. Pump 10 to 20 times in a row to create the vacuum (5-10 times for PELA 2000). Always use 2 hands. The unit will automatically extract the oil. Continuous pumping is not required.
4. To stop extraction at any time, pull the tube out of the fluid.
5. After all the oil has been extracted, remove the tube cap from the container with a twisting motion. Remove the pump. Empty gently into a container. Bring the used oil to a recycling depot.
Note: No special cleaning is required on the unit. Just empty as much oil as possible.
Note: Not for use with gasoline or other flammables.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov