- RAM Mount Trolling Motor Stabilizer w/Universal Strap Base
RAM Trolling Motor Stabilizer Mount
The RAM-108U consists of a double socket arm, 2.5" diameter round base that contains the universal AMPs hole pattern and single strap base. The strap will accommodate rails from 0.5" to 2" in diameter. The trolling motor stabilizer will take every bit of the vibration out of your trolling motor while all the time protecting the head, shaft and mount from damage. A must for any angler with a bow mount trolling motor.
The maximum allowable distance between the mounting surface on the boat and the lowest point of the trolling motor shaft is 8.75". Distances shorter than this are compatible.
0.5" to 2"
1. Reduces bouncing on the water or when transporting your boat
2. Ideal for rough water conditions
3. Holds trolling motor in place
4. Reduces shock and vibration
5. Lifetime warranty
Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum
1.5" Rubber Ball Size
- Component 1: RAM-108BU
- Component 2: RAM-201U
- Component 3: RAM-202U
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 4"W x 9"L WT: 1.3 lbs
- UPC: 793442001086
RAM Trolling M...
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
RAM Mount Small Tough-Claw Base w/1" Ball & M6 x 30 SS Hex Head Bolt f/Raymarine Dragonfly-4/5 & WiFish