- RAM Mount Universal X-Grip Holder f/12" Tablets
Universal X-Grip Holder f/12" Tablets
The new RAM X-Grip line of products just got bigger and better. This new model is just what you've been looking for to hold your favorite tablet. Just like the devices it was made for, it is everything you need and nothing you don't. Simple to open and close, the spring loaded RAM X-Grip leaves the outside edge of your tablet almost completely free of annoying obstructions. Soft rubber fingers apply just enough force to keep your tablet in safe and secure. Compatible with a wide range of mounting solutions, your tablet is sure to find a home no matter where your travels take you.
The RAM-HOL-UN11U holder expands and contracts for perfect fit of most 10" and 12" tablets with or without sleeves, as well as some smaller tablets. This holder by RAM consists of a composite spring loaded holder, expandable grip arms and additional bottom support keeper.
Compatible Devices (WITH OR WITHOUT CASE):
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3
- Samsung Galaxy Note® Pro 12.2
- Most 12" Screen Tablets
X-Grip Holder Dimensions:
Minimum Width = 7.25"
Maximum Width = 8.75"
Maximum Length (WITHOUT additional supports) = Unlimited
Maximum Length (WITH additional supports) = 10.25"
Depth = 0.875"
X-Grip Holder Features:
- Spring loaded cradle expands and contracts for perfect fit of your tablet
- Rubber coated tips will hold your tablet firm and stable
- Versatility of cradle allows for attachment to many 1" socket mounts
- Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of your tablet
- Easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the cradle for quick release of your tablet
- Multiple mounting access points on the back of the cradle
- Additional support keeper at the bottom of the cradle
- Full access to all ports
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum, Marine Grade Stainless Steel Components & High Strength Composite
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
RAM Universal ...