- Raymarine a95 9" MFD w/Wi-Fi & Bluetooth - US Lake & Coastal Chart by C-MAP
Raymarine a95 9" MFD w/Wi-Fi & Bluetooth - US Lake & Coastal Chart by C-MAP
a95 Multifunction Touch Display
The a95 Multifunction Touch Display features a super-bright 9-inch sunlight viewable LCD screen with multitouch pinch-to-zoom control. Running Raymarine's LightHouse II user interface, it is a full featured GPS and chartplotter that is compatible with both Navionics charts and C-Map 4D.
Expand the a95's capabilities by connecting it to other Raymarine MFDs and accessories. The a95 features dual RayNet network ports for connecting to other displays, radar, sonar, thermal cameras, SiriusXM Marine Weather receivers and much more. The a95 is also SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 compatible for connecting to engines, instruments, Evolution autopilots and other network devices.
Powerful, go-anywhere navigation; aSeries displays deliver the speed and simplicity of LightHouse II in a fast and fluid touchscreen experience. With bigger and brighter displays and extensive networking options, the all new a9 and a12 models will put you in control of charts, sonar, radar and more.
Every aSeries display runs Raymarine's LightHouse II user interface. LightHouse II is simple to learn and customize and makes everything easier. aSeries is engineered for the future with regular free updates containing new features and enhancements.
Fast and Responsive Chart Plotting
The a9 and a12 feature Raymarine's most advanced chartplotter engine with multitouch pinch-to-zoom. Every a9 and a12 also features:
- A built-in, 50-channel, 10 Hz GPS for fast and smooth vessel tracking
- GPS and Russian EGNOS support for faster acquisition and improved accuracy
- WAAS and EGNOS Satellite Based Augmentation System (SBAS) support for satellite differential corrections
- Optional external GA150 antenna for challenging below-deck applications
- Dual-slot MicroSD card reader with support for both Raymarine LightHouse and Navionics charts and C-Map 4D
- Includes US Lakes and Coastal (-US) chart bundle provides over 12,900 US Lakes with over 1,900 high-definition lake. Coastal navigation data includes all critical navigation aids and chart objects, plus spot soundings and contours out to 60 feet or 20 meters
- US Lakes and Coastal Cruising data provided by Jeppesen is a subset of C-MAP MAX. Coastal data does not include Tides and Currents or C-Marina port database. The high-definition lakes data delivers 3 foot contour intervals or better
- Multitouch pinch-to-zoom
- Every Raymarine LightHouse II Multifunction display is compatible with Navionics+, Silver, Gold, Platinum+, HotMaps and HotMaps+ charts and C-Map 4D
Mobile Integration: Wireless is Built Right In
Every a9 and a12 display comes with standard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless networking built-in. No external modules are accessory boxes are required. Pair you're a-Series with Raymarine's free apps for Apple and Android smartphones and tablets and enjoy the convenience of Raymarine Everywhere.
- Access aSeries anywhere onboard with Raymarine apps. No extra modules required
- Play and control MP3 audio on your smartphone remotely using Bluetooth
- Sync with the Navionics Boating app to exchange navigation data and even update charts!
- Navionics Plotter Sync bridges waypoints and routes between your aSeries and your smartphone or tablet
Your Sixth Sense at Sea: Video and Thermal Night Vision Integration
The a9 and a12 models both feature a standard composite video input port suitable for a marine camera or Raymarine Thermal Night Vision camera system using genuine FLIR infrared technology. Extend your boating day and navigate with confidence when you pair aSeries with any Raymarine T-Series camera.
- Thermal night vision meets touchscreen with aSeries and Raymarine thermal cameras
- Experience genuine FLIR thermal camera technology
- Choose fixed mount or pan/tilt/zoom thermal camera models
- Weather Capable: Yes
- Waypoints/Routes: 5000/200
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24VDC
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Screen Type: Color
- Screen Size: 9'
- Resolution (VxH): 800 x 480
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Cartography Brand: C-Map
- Cartography - Preloaded: No
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Basemap: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 13"W x 14"L WT: 10.8 lbs
- UPC: 723193794289