Raymarine Axiom 9 RV - 9" MFD w/RealVision 3DSonar, CPT-100 DVS Transom Mount Transducer w/LNC Chart
Axiom™ 9 RV - 9" MFD with RealVision 3D Sonar, CPT-100 DVS Transducer & LightHouse USA Charts
The Axiom is a powerful multifunction navigation system from Raymarine. The Axiom 9 RV features a 9" rugged all-glass touchscreen display and is powered by Raymarine's powerful LightHouse 3 operating system and a supercharged quad-core processor. Axiom 9 RV has built-in RealVision 3D sonar and comes with a CPT-100DVS transom mount CHIRP transducer for DownVision and fish targeting.
Axiom 9 RV is expandable so its capabilities can grow as needed. It supports the full range of Raymarine accessories including Quantum radar, CHIRP Sonar, FLIR thermal cameras, audio integration, instruments, cameras, and Evolution autopilot. Standard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows connection to the latest Raymarine apps for tablets and smartphones.
The Axiom 9 RV is bundled with LightHouse USA Coastal Vector charts on MicroSD. It also includes a CPT-100DVS transom mount transducer, surface and trunnion mounting kits, mounting hardware, power/data cable, and installation instructions.
- Rugged, All-Glass touch screen display delivers a big screen experience in a small footprint. Optically bonded for brighter colors, sharper contrast, and sunlight visibility
- LightHouse 3 OS is fast, fluid, and easy to learn. An uncluttered interface that is easily personalized for your style of navigating.
- RealVision 3D Sonar Built-In - Go fishing like never before with life-like 3D imagery of structures and fish - an unprecedented view of the underwater world. Requires RVTM Transducer
- Powerful 4 Channel Sonar supports RealVision 3D, CHIRP DownVision, SideVision, High Frequency CHIRP, and 600 Watt (50/200 kHz) sonar
- Wide Spectrum CHIRP sonar transmits on 60 different frequencies for the most life-like sonar imagery and simply the best fish targeting- hands down!
- CPT-100 DVS Transom Mount Transducer Included for CHIRP DownVision and fish targeting
- Fast 10 Hz 72 Channel GPS/GLONASS Receiver for rapid position and heading updates and smooth on screen tracking
- Support for the best charts from Navionics and LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts sourced from leading map makers like NV Digital, Blue Latitude, and more
- Navigate Safely at Night with the optional FLIR M100 and M200 compact marine thermal cameras
- Quantum CHIRP Radar Ready - Superior solid state CHIRP radar delivers no compromise performance on long and extremely short ranges
- Marine Audio Control - Turn up the volume and control NMEA2000 compatible marine audio systems like Rockford Fosgate
- Ready to Network with Raynet Ethernet and NMEA2000. Connect multiple Axiom displays or expand with Quantum, HD radar, IP cameras, engine gauges, autopilots, instruments, and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you to stream and control Axiom right from your smartphone or tablet. You can also sync Axiom's waypoints, routes, and charts with Navionics mobile apps
CPT-100DVS Transom Mount CHIRP DownVision Transducer
- Installation: Transom Mount
- Material: Urethane
- Max Depth (Ft): DV=600 | FF=900
- Frequency (KHz): CHIRP DownVision | CHIRP DownVision / Fishfinder
- Beam Width (L/H)25°/60°
- Records: Depth / Temperature
- Approved Hull Material: Fibreglass / Wood / Metal
- Cable Length (Ft/M):33'/10M
- Deadrise: 0-90° Transom
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: No
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map
- Cartography Type: Hotmaps/Navionics+/Gold/Platinum+/4D Max
- Included Transducer: A80351 CPT-100DVS
- Internal/External Antenna: INTERNAL
- Resolution (VxH): 9'
- Screen Size: Color
- Screen Type: Both
- Speed/Temp: Yes
- Touchscreen: Transom Mount
- Transducer Type: Waterproof
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Waypoints/Routes: Yes
- Weather Capable: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 12"W x 20"L WT: 12.4 lbs
- UPC: 723193816868
In-Depth with ...
Customers also viewed