- Raymarine eS78 DownVision SideVision Pack - Nav+ Chart, CPT-100DVS T/M CPT-200 T/M
Raymarine eS78 DownVision SideVision Pack - Nav+ Chart, CPT-100DVS T/M CPT-200 T/M
eS78 DownVision™ & SideVision™ Pack - Nav+ Chart, CPT-100DVS T/M & CPT-200 T/M
eS78 7" MFD Chartplotter/Fishfinder Display with CHIRP/DownVision™ Sonar & Navionics+ North American Coast + 18k Lakes Charts
Powered by Raymarine's advanced LightHouse II user interface, the eS Series includes three high-performance navigation displays that offer unprecedented control and ease-of-use in a sleek, ergonomic design.
The eS Series features a choice of 7", 9" and 12" displays, each with an attractive, glass bridge-style design that blends seamlessly with today's modern helm stations, allowing for both low profile console and a completely recessed flush mounting option.
- Super bright displays (1250 nits) with optical bonding technology for sharper colors and contrast
- HybridTouch™ - Responsive touch screen control with pinch to zoom or simple keypad interaction using the new multifunction rotary control and keypad
- Sleek glass bridge design with three mounting options. Bracket, surface, or (optional)fully recessed flush mounting
- Powered by Raymarine's powerful LightHouse II operating system
- Easy-to-use, easy-to customize, and easy-to-expand. Network eS Series with any LightHouse II powered display
- Engineered for the future with regular LightHouse updates and enhancements
- Access your eS Series from anywhere on board. Built in Wi-Fi allows you to stream to Raymarine mobile apps and sync with the Navionics Boating app
- Freedom to choose the very best charts from C-MAP by Jeppesen, Navionics, and Raymarine's expanding LightHouse chart catalog
- Navionics Auto Routing using Navionics + or Navionics Platinum charts and support for Jeppesen Easy Routing using C-MAP 4D MAX+ charts
- Fast 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS internal receiver for rapid chart position updates and faster satellite acquisition
- Available wide spectrum CHIRP DownVision™ on eS78, eS98 and eS128 models and ClearPulse™ Digital sonar on eS77, eS97 and eS127 models
- High performance side scanning sonar using the optional CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ sonar
- Sonar Command Center - view up to 4 independent sonar channels simultaneously, including the CP370 Digital and CP470 and CP570 CHIRP Sonars
- Monitor and record onboard video with support for up to 10 video over IP cameras like the Raymarine CAM200IP
- Network with Raymarine Digital, HD Color and Super HD Color radar systems
- Best-in-class automatic Bird Mode for finding flocks of birds above schools of fish (HD radar only)
- Navigate safer at night with optional thermal night vision cameras and slew-to-cue target tracking
- Engage and control Raymarine Evolution autopilots directly from the eS Series chartplotter display
- Engine Integratin- Complete Monitoring of engines, generators, batteries and more. NMEA2000 complatible. ECI-100 Universal Connectivity for Yanmar, Yamaha, Honda, and more.
- Digital Switching- Vessel Automation and control system. Control lighting, climate, navigation components, wipers, entertainment, security and much more. State-of-the-art digital power distribution. Super realiable and cost-effective. Simple, custom graphical interface
- Screen Size: 7"
- Display size: 9.6" wide x 5.7" high
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Built in CHIRP/DownVision™ Sonar
- Brightness: 1250 mits
- Voltage: 12V/24V DC (10.8V DC to 31.2V DC)
- Built-in GPS Sensor: 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS
- Ethernet: RayNet Ports-(x1)
- NMEA2000: SeaTalkng-(xl)
- NMEA0183 input/output: Yes
- Memory Slot: MicroSD (x2) up to 32GB each
- Includes Navionics+ North America Coast and 18k Lake Charts
- Wi-Fi for mobile app integration: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Waterproofing Standard: IPX6 and 7
- Warranty: 2 Years upgradable to 3 Years
Raymarine's CP100 CHIRP DownVision™ Sonar Module brings powerful sonar imaging capability to Raymarine's full line of networkable multifunction displays.
Two sonars in one, the CP100 features Raymarine's CHIRP fish targeting as well as the photo-like CHIRP DownVision™ sonar. The CP100 interfaces to the RayNet (Ethernet) network enabling the CP100 to be accessed from any Raymarine network display.
Unlike conventional imaging sonars that transmit on a single frequency with each pulse, the CP100's DownVision™ sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies with each pulse - the result is much higher-resolution, life-like sonar images.
CP100's fish targeting channel features amazing resolution enabling it to easily separate individual baitfish in a school, and distinguish the bait from predator species. Best of all, the CHIRP fish targeting can be viewed simultaneously with CHIRP DownVision™ for the ultimate view of what is underneath the water.
The ultra-compact CP100 CHIRP DownVision™ Sonar Module is compatible with all Raymarine a-Series, c-Series, e-Series and gS-Series multifunction displays. The CP100 is available bundled with the CPT-100 transom mount transducer. The CP100 Sonar module only (no transducer included) can be paired with optional plastic or bronze thru hull transducers.
- Photo-like imagery of bottom structure using CHIRP DownVision™
- CHIRP powered dual channel sonar; view high resolution DownVision™ structure imagery and target fish with CHIRP sonar simultaneously
- Perfectly matched transom mount and through hull CHIRP transducers available
- Fast response temperature sensor built into the transducer
- Maximum depth 600 feet for both channels
- Simple RayNet Ethernet connection to Raymarine a, c, e and gS Series MFDs
- CPT-100 transom mount transducer included
- Optional RayNet network cable required to complete installation:
- 2 meter RayNet Cable Part #A62361
- 5 meter RayNet Cable Part #A80005
Expand your underwater horizon with the CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ sonar
The CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ Sonar expands your underwater horizon with crystal-clear, bank-to-bank displays of fish, bait and underwater structure. Engineered with the same CHIRP sonar technology as Raymarine's award winning DownVisionT the CP200 uses advanced CHIRP signal processing technology to let you see further, see more clearly, and detect more fish than traditional side scanning sonars.
CP200 delivers side scan sonar imagery so close to reality we call it
Visionality™. See amazing photo-like imagery of underwater terrain and
man-made objects. Experience Visonality™ up to 600ft on each side.
Superior Range Performance
Raymarine CHIRP signal processing delivers high resolution and excellent
long range performance. Identify objects and see fish even further, out to
600-feet on each side!
CHIRP SideVision™ Technology
Dual independent transducer arrays. Best-in-class side scan performance using two high-performance transducer arrays with dedicated CHIRP sonar channels. High-angle setting for shallow water applications or low-angle setting for deep water applications.
Independently adjustable transducer arrays enable anglers to preset their SideVision™ transducer angle for either shallow or deep water applications. Left and Right sonar images up to 600'/183m either side of the boat.
Easy to Network
Connect the CP200 with Raymarine LightHouse II powered multifunction displays, including aSeries, cSeries, eSeries and gS Series systems.
CHIRP SideVision™ and DownVision™ Together
Combine the CP200 with CHIRP DownVision™ for the ultimate in sonar intelligence, giving you a full 180 degree view of your underwater surroundings. Add CHIRP DownVision™ to your network with a CP100 sonar or an aSeries multifunction display (DownVision™ models only).
- Network compatible CHIRP SideVision™ sonar for aSeries, cSeries, eSeries and gS Series MFDs
- Multi-sonar compatible: view CHIRP SideVision™ alongside other sources, simultaneously
- Image fish, bait and bottom structure at distances up to 600 feet horizontally per side
- CHIRP signal processing delivers crystal-clear images with amazing detail
- Works seamlessly alongside Raymarine Digital, CHIRP and CHIRP DownVision™ sonar
- Adjustable CPT-200 transducer optimizes performance for shallow or deep water scanning
- Transom mount CHIRP SideVision™ sonar array for the CP200
- Independently adjustable port and starboard arrays for shallow, mid or deep-water scanning
- Rugged, stainless carrier with kick-up strike protection
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: No
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map
- Cartography Type: Hotmaps/Navionics+/Gold/Platinum+/4D Max
- Resolution (VxH): 800 x 480 WVGA
- Screen Size: 7'
- Screen Type: Color
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Waypoints/Routes: 3000/150
- Weather Capable: Yes
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)