- Raymarine eS98 9" Combo Wi-Fi w/CHIRP/Downvison Navionics+ Chart & CP470 CHIRP Sounder
Raymarine eS98 9" Combo Wi-Fi w/CHIRP/Downvison Navionics+ Chart & CP470 CHIRP Sounder
eS98 9" MFD Chartplotter/Fishfinder Display with CHIRP/DownVision™ Sonar & Navionics+ North American Coast + 18k Lakes Charts & CP470 CHIRP Sounder
High Performance Multifunction Displays
Powered by Raymarine's advanced LightHouse II user interface, the eS Series includes three high-performance navigation displays that offer unprecedented control and ease-of-use in a sleek, ergonomic design.
The eS Series features a choice of 7", 9" and 12" displays, each with an attractive, glass bridge-style design that blends seamlessly with today's modern helm stations, allowing for both low profile console and a completely recessed flush mounting option.
- Super bright displays (1250 nits) with optical bonding technology for sharper colors and contrast
- HybridTouch - Responsive touch screen control with pinch to zoom or simple keypad interaction using the new multifunction rotary control and keypad
- Sleek glass bridge design with three mounting options. Bracket, surface, or (optional)fully recessed flush mounting
- Powered by Raymarine's powerful LightHouse II operating system
- Easy-to-use, easy-to customize, and easy-to-expand. Network eS Series with any LightHouse II powered display
- Engineered for the future with regular LightHouse updates and enhancements
- Access your eS Series from anywhere on board. Built in Wi-Fi allows you to stream to Raymarine mobile apps and sync with the Navionics Boating app
- Freedom to choose the very best charts from C-MAP by Jeppesen, Navionics, and Raymarine's expanding LightHouse chart catalog
- Navionics Auto Routing using Navionics + or Navionics Platinum charts and support for Jeppesen Easy Routing using C-MAP 4D MAX+ charts
- Fast 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS internal receiver for rapid chart position updates and faster satellite acquisition
- Available wide spectrum CHIRP DownVision on eS78, eS98 and eS128 models and ClearPulse Digital sonar on eS77, eS97 and eS127 models
- High performance side scanning sonar using the optional CP200 CHIRP SideVision sonar
- Sonar Command Center - view up to 4 independent sonar channels simultaneously, including the CP370 Digital and CP470 and CP570 CHIRP Sonars
- Monitor and record onboard video with support for up to 10 video over IP cameras like the Raymarine CAM200IP
- Network with Raymarine Digital, HD Color and Super HD Color radar systems
- Best-in-class automatic Bird Mode for finding flocks of birds above schools of fish (HD radar only)
- Navigate safer at night with optional thermal night vision cameras and slew-to-cue target tracking
- Engage and control Raymarine Evolution autopilots directly from the eS Series chartplotter display
- Engine Integratin- Complete Monitoring of engines, generators, batteries and more. NMEA2000 complatible. ECI-100 Universal Connectivity for Yanmar, Yamaha, Honda, and more.
- Digital Switching- Vessel Automation and control system. Control lighting, climate, navigation components, wipers, entertainment, security and much more. State-of-the-art digital power distribution. Super realiable and cost-effective. Simple, custom graphical interface
- Screen Size: 9"
- Display size: 11.8" wide x 6.8" high
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Built in CHIRP/DownVision™ Sonar
- Brightness: 1250 mits
- Voltage: 12V/24V DC (10.8V DC to 31.2V DC)
- Built-in GPS Sensor: 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS
- Ethernet: RayNet Ports-(x2)
- NMEA2000: SeaTalkng-(xl)
- NMEA0183 input/output: Yes
- Memory Slot: MicroSD (x2) up to 32GB each
- Includes Nav+ North America Coast + 18k Lakes Charts
- Wi-Fi for mobile app integration: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Waterproofing Standard: IPX6 and 7
- Warranty: 2 Years upgradable to 3 Years
CP470 CHIRP Sonar Module
High-Performance Sonar Module For Offshore and Coastal Fishing
CHIRP Sonar Module
Engineered for serious anglers, the CP470 sonar module bring best-in-class target separation and high resolution CHIRP sonar imagery to Raymarine multifunction displays. Using a wide spectrum of frequencies and greater sensitivity the CP470's advanced CHIRP transceiver can see through dense schools of baitfish, identify thermoclines, and simultaneously target desired game fish.
Rated for offshore use and rough conditions, the CP470 intelligently filters out unwanted noise while producing high resolution fish targets and reliable bottom tracking.
Serious Offshore Sonar
Superior target definition and enhanced sensitivity using Raymarine's exclusive wide spectrum CHIRP sonar technology.
Target fish, identify bait, and track the sea floor down to 10,000' (3,000M) with two adjustable CHIRP sonar channels.
Stunning Detail & Clarity
With 10 times the resolution of ordinary sonars the CP470 delivers sharper, more defined fish targets and automatically filter out unwanted noise so you never miss the action below.
TruZoom magnification mode reveals extra target detail without any loss of resolution.
Easy To Customise
Choose optional low, medium, and high CHIRP frequency transducers in standard or wide-beam to match your fishing preferences.
The CP470 automatically recognizes connected transducers and adjust sonar parameters for optimized performance
View and control each CHIRP channel independently and create your own combination of full or split screen sonar windows on Raymarine's LightHouse II powered multifunction displays.
- TruZoomTruZoom provides magnified views of fish targets, bottom structure, and baitfish without loss of resolution as seen by traditional sonar
- Automatic transducer identification with Airmar Xducer ID
- Airmar Wide Beam transducer compatible
- Waterproofing Standard:IPX6 waterproof rugged aluminum enclosure
- Compatibility:aSeries | cSeries | eSeries | gS Series
- Nominal Supply Voltage:12/24 V DC
- Power Consumption:30.6W (Maximum)
- Connections:Power connection | Network connection (RayNet connector) 10/100 Mb/s | Transducer connection
- Sonar Type: Wide Spectrum CHIRP
- Power:1kW / 2kW depending on transducer
- Frequency & Channels:Dual independent CHIRP channels from 25 to 250kHz
- Depth Range:10,000' (3,000M)
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: No
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map
- Cartography Type: Hotmaps/Navionics+/Gold/Platinum+/4D Max
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 800 x 480
- Screen Size: 9'
- Screen Type: Color
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Transducer Type: Not Included
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Waypoints/Routes: 3,000/150
- Weather Capable: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 12"H x 10"W x 16"L WT: 17.8 lbs