- Raymarine RA1048SHD 4kW 48" Super HD Digital Open Array Radar w/15M Cable
Raymarine RA1048SHD 4kW 48" Super HD Digital Open Array Radar w/15M Cable
Raymarine Super HD Color Open Array Radar w/15M Cable w/RayNet Connector On One End
Cut the Clutter!
Truly revolutionary, Raymarine HD Color technology improves target detection by eliminating virtually all noise and extracting more information from the radar echo return than has ever been generally available to the leisure navigator before.
Super HD Color adds another level of digital signal processing to futher enhance the performance and improve the resolution. Stunning multi-level color target displays provide extra clarity and detail.
- HD Color technology delivers superior processing and target detection
- Multi-level color target displays
- Adaptive auto settings
- Coastal, Harbor, Offshore and Buoy Auto modes
- SeaTalkHS network compatible
- Thin radar interconnect assembly
- Simple install, no need to open pedestal (external waterproof connector)
- 10.8 to 32V DC operation with supplied external voltage converter
- Field upgradeable software via CF card in GPM400
- HD Color Radar technology maximizes digital radar receiver performance, enabling 4kW Raymarine radars to deliver target detection that rivals much larger and more powerful analog radar systems
- Raymarine HD Color technology improves target detection by 100% digital signal precessing and information extraction
- HD Color and Super HD Color radar technology delivers substantial improvements in range and bearing resolution
Where am I relative to my surroundings? Is there anything nearby that could be a danger to me, or vice versa? Radar is a great aid to navigation that allows you to:
- Track Targets
Not everything uses AIS! Using MARPA* (mini-automatic radar plotting aid) allows you to identify vessel, speed, bearing, closest point of approach (CPA) and time to closest point of approach (TCPA), dangerous/ proximity alarms, overlay AIS info for further target clarification.
- Weather Advantage
Raymarine HD Color scanners provide superior all weather performance allowing you to still see targets through rain and thunderstorms. Use radar to track weather too.
Scanner Power and Type: 4kW Super HD Color
Antenna Size: 4'(1.2M)
Max Range Scale: 72nm
Pedestal Weight: 56.4lbs (30kg)
Beam Width Horizontal: <1° (following processing on horizontal beam width of 1.75°)
Beam Width Vertical -3dB: 25°
Antenna Side Lobes (Inside 10°): < -21dB
Antennaa Side Lobes (Outside 10°): < -30dB
Rotation Rate: 24 rpm / 48 rpm (feature to increase rotation rate to 48rpm but this is dependent on the MFD in use)
Receiver Bandwidth:Matched digital filter for each pulse length
Pulse Length/PRF Settings: 8
Voltage: 10.7 -32 volts range for 12V, 24V systems
Power Consumption (Typical): 46W, 9.2W (standby)
Number of Displayed Video Levels: 256 (8-bit)
Operating Temperature Range:14°F to 131°F (-10°C to +55°C) D6
Non-Operating Temperature Range: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to +70°C) C6
Waterproofing Standard: IPX6
Scanner Cable Length: 49.2' standard (16.4', 32.8', and 82' optional) 15M standard (5M, 10M, and 25M optional)
- Array Size (Inches): 48'
- Hor/Vert Beam Width: <1°/1.75°
- Power - Output (Kilowatts): 4kW
- Range - Max (Miles): 72nm
- Box Dimensions: 17"H x 18"W x 21"L WT: 82.15 lbs