- Rockford Fosgate PM100X1 Punch Marine Full-Range Mono Amplifier - 100W
Rockford Fosgate PM100X1 Punch Marine Full-Range Mono Amplifier - 100W
PM100X1 Punch Marine Full-Range Mono Amplifier - 100W
The PM100X1 is a 100 Watt mono amplifier with high dynamic power using Class-br technology and a conformal coated pc board designed for motorsport and marine applications.
The PM100X1 is a 100 Watt dynamic power mono amplifier that uses DC and AC voltages present on existing speaker outputs of a radio. This design allows connection to a speaker wire without directly connecting B+/GND to it. It also presents a safe load to the radio amplification circuit so you do not have to worry about excessive wear and tear on the radio, making it ideal for interfacing with OEM and aftermarket radios alike.
It features a 2/4-Ohm input switch to configure it to the output load capability of the radio, as well as a selectable high pass crossover with settings at 60 Hz, 80 Hz, and 100 Hz. The unit is also IPX6 rated for those applications where moisture may be present.
- BTL Powered "FreeLoad" Technology
- Harvests both B+ and Audio Signal From Standard Head Unit Speaker Outputs
- Uses Stored Energy from BTL Amplifier to Produce Dynamic Power of Over 100W
- Current Limited to Protect Head Unit for Both 4 Ohm and 2 Ohm
- High Level Turn On
- Optional B+ Connection for Non-Standard Speaker Outputs
- Selectable 4 and 2 Ohm Play
- 60, 80, and 100 Hz Selectable 12dB/Oct HP Butterworth Crossover
- Small Stealth Package that Allows for Anywhere Installation
- Pig Tail Connectivity for Easy Installation
- Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink
- Muted turn on
- Thermal Protection
- Short Circuit & Over Voltage Protection
- Discrete surface mount technology
- CEA-2006 Compliant & CE Compliant
- Sold in pairs (left/right)
- 1 Year Standard Warranty warranty info
- Get a 1 Year Extended Warranty
- Bridgeable: No
- Watts: 100 Watts
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 5"W x 10"L WT: 2.4 lbs
- UPC: 780687345204
2016 Inside Lo...