Neoprene Pants - Black - XXL
Ronstan’s sailing gear is designed for sailors by sailors. Each item in the range has been developed in conjunction with our team sailors and has undergone rigorous testing at the most extreme level so you know you’ll be covered regardless of the sort of sailing you’re into – recreational through to international competition. The latest material and production technologies are integrated within the designs and an intelligent layering system delivers the flexibility to kit out for all conditions.
Laminates for Warmth
We use a combination of high performance materials with unique properties, formed into specifically functional laminates. These laminates are distributed strategically within the panel layout for optimum water repellence, drying speed, thermal comfort and wind protection.
Carefully selected high-stretch fabrics in varying thicknesses maximise comfort and flexibility. They feel soft but have the ability to retain their shape and fit.
All sailors know that thinner usually means lighter. We put the focus on efficiency. The high performance CL25 Pants use super light neoprene foam which is 20% lighter than conventional neoprene. The result is a lighter-weight wetsuit just 2mm (5/64”) thick, with no compromise on warmth. While the reduced weight and flexibility are key features, the wetsuit panel design also provides abrasion resistance and extra padding where needed.
Integral to the Ronstan range is a choice of layering options to suit any weather conditions. Whether it’s a sun protection rash vest, a hydrophobic fleece-lined thermal or a neoprene top, you can mix and match to form the best combination for the conditions.
- Lightweight, warm and comfortable in any weather
- New laminates for warmth
- Neoprene wetsuits made with non petroleum based material
- 2mm/2.5mm (5/64” / 3/32”) thickness
- High waist for lower back protection and overlap with top
- Wide waist belt with hook-and-loop adjustment for comfort and secure fit with freedom of movement
- Super light neoprene - premium insulation, 20% lighter
- Hydrophobic soft brushed lining keeps the skin drier and warmer
- Abrasion resistant seat panel and shin reinforcements
- Padded knee insert for additional protection
- Trim-to-length leg system
- Super stretch calf and side panels provide comfort and compression during muscle expansion and extended use
- Seamless behind knees design for maximum comfort
- Designed specifically for sailing
- Ideal for hiking