Rule SuperSwitch Bilge Pump Float Switch 37A
The Rule SuperSwitch Float Switch is a non-mercury bilge pump float switch designed for use with bilge pumps drawing up to 20 Amps. Rule Float Switches are for automatic on/off bilge pump control. This switch will activate the pump when the water level reaches 2" and will turn the pump off when the water level falls to 3/4". Includes highly abrasion resistant, marine-grade 14 gauge blocked wire.
- Larger float for increased buoyancy
- Removable base for easy servicing
- Switch design prevents rapid on/off cycling.
- Exclusive moisture tight seals
- Voltage: 12/24/32 VDC
- Amp Draw: 20Amp
- Dimensions: 5" L x 2" W x 2" H
Customers also viewed