No. 1099 Compact Depthpower Downrigger (24")
All the performance features of the larger models in a compact size.
- Fully adjustable decent speed, lifts 7 lb. weights at 235 ft./min. and 15 lb. weights at 203 ft./min.
- Spray protected positive-drive depth counter and Kevlar drive belt by Optibelt™
- 250 ft. of 150 lb. Test, Stainless Steel Downrigger Cable
- Boom mounted adjustable 355 Rodmaster II Rod Holder
- Includes Scotty/Marinco™ Plug and Receptacle
- The lowest amperage draw of any downrigger made with less than 1/3 the battery draw than some of the competition
- Marine grade stainless steel boom
- Includes 1023 Tilt-up Mounting Bracket which enables the unit to be tilted and locked in the upright position
- Multi-position auto-stop included (Use 1008 Stopper Beads to stop at any pre-set position)
- Includes Power Grip Plus Line Release
- Fully assembled and factory tested with complete saltwater protection
Downrigger Boom Length: 24″ stainless steel boom
Downrigger Boom Diameter: 1″
Rod Holder Interior Diameter: 1.85″
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Boom Length (Inches): 24
- Cable Length (Feet): 250'
- Capacity - Pounds: 20 lbs
- Manual/Electric: Electric
- Retrieve Rate (FPM): 185 ft/min @ 20 lbs
- Rod Holder Included: Yes
- Swivel Base Included: No
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 13"W x 36"L WT: 17.4 lbs
- UPC: 062017010991
Owner's Manual (pdf)