The SeaStar Jackplate is one of the sleekest and most durable engine Jackplates available. This essential performance accessory allows for higher speed, gains in fuel economy and the ability to run in shallow water. The all new SeaStar Jackplate features sleek, bold styling that is redefining the look for Jackplates. Available in 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 inch setbacks, it also has a new, high-speed, hydraulic actuator that lifts engines in 8.5 seconds. The SeaStar Jackplate is rated for 300 horsepower engines that weigh up to 625 pounds, and it is designed to maximize engine tilt when used with SeaStar steering cylinders.
- Sleek bold styling – redefining the look for Jackplates
- Presenting a full range of plates in 4, 6, 6, 10, & 12 inch setbacks
- Aesthetically matched to SeaStar steering cylinders
- New high speed hydraulic actuator to lift and lower engines in all conditions
- Rated for 300 hp engines up to 625 lbs. dry weight
- Environmentally sealed non-contact SmartStick position sensor kit available for precise height information
- Complete rigid engine support at full thrust
- Easily moves engine at full thrust
- High visibility lift scale for quick glance operation
- Integrated circuit breaker gives electrical protection right at the battery post
- All hydraulic Jackplates come with basic rocker switch DK4020
* Power Pole® and Talon® anchor systems can be easily mounted on 6, 8, 10, and 12 inch Jackplates. 6 inch Jackplates
require adapter kits DK4500S and DK4500P.
** Cannot mount Power Pole® or Talon® anchoring systems similar to other Jackplates on the market.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed