- Shadow-Caster SCY-40 Yacht Series Round LED Underwater Light w/10' Cable - Bronze Housing - Bimini Blue
Shadow-Caster SCY-40 Yacht Series Round LED Underwater Light w/10' Cable - Bronze Housing - Bimini Blue
SCY-40 Yacht Series Round LED Underwater Light w/10' Cable - Bronze Housing - Bimini Blue
The SCY-40 Yacht Series is possibly the brightest underwater light on the planet, and is the result of over 2 years of product development. The SCY-40 is expertly machined out of bronze and has a glass window. This light has 40 high intensity LEDs, 3 lens options (flood, focused beam, and elliptical pattern).
Shadow-Caster underwater LED lights are designed to deliver the most intense optical output. Our unique design allows us to produce maximum light output and maximum LED life (over 40,000 hours).
With Shadow-Caster underwater LED lights, there's no additional external components to install. Just connect the cable (submersible to 20 feet). All the necessary electronics are integrated into the housing and resistant to vibration and the elements.
Our lighting solutions feature a low profile design that requires no alteration to the main hull
Wide Input Voltage Range
Shadow-Caster's underwated LED lights have an input range of 10 to 30 volts and work equally well on sets of 12 or 24 volts.
Surge and Reverse Polarity Protection
Our lighting systems have an innovative protection system that automatically disconnects the input entry when excessive voltage or reverse polarity is detected.
Our unique thermal protection features a control system that detects internal temperature and adjusts energy production down to avoid damage.
- Size: 7" Outside Diameter x 1" Height (178 x 25mm)
- Operating Voltage: 10 - 30 Volts DC with consistent brightness
- Current Draw: 13 Amps @ 12 Volts
- Internal high efficiency digital switching power supply
- 160 Watts of high efficiency LED light
- 40,000-Hour Lamp Life
- Aluminum bronze housing with glass window
- 10' (3M) Standard Cable Length
- Shadow-Net Enabled
- 1-Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
Quick Guide (pdf)