Considered the best by boat builders, these controls feature superior styling, a compact design, positive lockout and smoothest feel available - and they're standard equipment on ski and jet boats. The ski boat unit includes superior neutral warm-up action, while the jet boat version features a waterproof start-in-gear switch.
Dual-function control - each lever controls throttle AND shift. Ski version: inboard ski boats and other single station craft requiring super smooth, precise throttle control. Jet version: jet boats powered by Mercury Sport Jet 90 and early 120, OMC Turbo Jet, or simialr propulsion systems. Sigle lever, dual action design controls both throttle and shift with one lever using 3300/33C type cables.
- Single lever, dual action for throttle and shift.
- Superior neutral engine warm-up control (ski version).
- Flush mount design for quick, tidy installation.
- Includes hardware for two 3300/33C type cables.
- Crisp shifting ball grip for a solid, sure feel.
- Neutral safety switches are standard on the Jet Boat version
- Weatherproof exterior, rugged diecast frame.
- Meets/exceeds all applicable industry standards.
Please note that while the Ski Boat and Jet Boat versions are similar in appearance, they have different neutral safety switches and internal mechanisms.
They are NOT interchangeable.
Customers also viewed