Sierra 18-15415 V-Belt for OMC, Volvo, and Mercruiser
- High strength synthetic cords resist shockload failure. Their low stretch properties assure uniform performance over the life of the belt.
- The compression section is a special rubber compound that assures smooth and even transfer of load forces to the cords.
- Cogs are molded to precise engineering tolerances to improve flexibility and maintain cord support.
- Cog geometry provides a large area for air circulation to keep the belt cool and prevent damaging heat build up in the cushion section.
- Rubber edges maintain positive, no slip contact with pulley grooves for reliable energy transfer.
Effective Length: 41-1/2"
Top Width: 29/64"
- Mercruiser Stern Drive
- OMC Stern Drive
- Volvo Penta
Google Product Type:
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed