Sierra Oil Filter for Sterndrive and Inboard Engines
Sierra oil filters are engineered with premium grade materials that will not only withstand but excel in the extreme environment of the marine world. Sierra ensures the excellent performance of their filters by:
- Epoxy coating all canisters for corrosion resistance.
- Using a heavy-wall steel canister for further corrosion protection.
- Using high-efficiency filter media that meets or exceeds the OE's filtration.
- Backed by Sierra's industry-leading warranty.
- For GM marine engines.
- Used on 4 cyl, 8 cyl, and remote oil filter systems.
- Short oil filter.
- Thread Spec: 13/16" x 16NPT.
- Chris-Craft - 16.81-08746
- Crusader - 201104
- Indmar - 50-1001
- Mercruiser - 35-802885Q, 32716, 35-866340Q02, 35-866340Q03, 866340K01, Mercruiser Vazer
- OMC - 173232, 502902
- Pleasurecraft - R077002
- Volvo-Penta - 835440
- Yamaha - YSC-10231-20-0C
- Mallory - 9-57811
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed