- Simrad B175L-20 Chirp Transducer - 20 Degree Tilt
B175L-20 CHIRP Transducer - 20° Tilt
The B175L is a bronze, thru-hull CHIRP transducer, ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 8M (25') in length. This single-channel transducer offers Low CHIRP only, for great depth penetration.
- 40-60 kHz Low CHIRP with 32-21° beam width
- Up to 1200M (4000') range
- 7 internal broadband ceramics
- Thru-hull with bronze housing
- Suitable for fiberglass and wood hulls
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 8M (25') in length
- Recommended for use with the BSM-3 broadband sounder module, SonarHub sounder module & Simrad NSS evo2 multifunction displays
Single Channel CHIRP
Using pulsed transmissions swept across a range of frequencies, CHIRP technology delivers target resolution and depth penetration superior to traditional single-frequency sonar. This single channel CHIRP transducer operates anywhere in the 40-60 kHz Low CHIRP frequency range, with a 32-21° beam width. The B175L provides an operating depth of up to 1200M (4000').
One sensor does it all. Able to measure both depth and temperature in a single package, the B175L simplifies installation and requires just one connection to your echosounder module or multifunction display.
The B175L's 20° tilt to compensate for deadrises of 16-24°. With ceramic elements tilted inside the housing to aim the beam straight down without a fairing block, these transducers are able to deliver more accurate depth readings and best cover the area directly beneath your boat.
With bronze housing, the B175L is suitable for thru-hull mounting in fiberglass and wood hulls. Thru-hull mounting places the transducer in the water on the outside of your boat's hull; a hole must be drilled for installation. This typically offers the best depth measurement and fishfinding performance.
- Frequency: 40-60 kHz
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 11"W x 12"L WT: 12 lbs
- UPC: 9420024123652
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed