GO12 XSE Combo Package with 3G Radar & TotalScan Transducer
Easy to Use Multi-Touch Display
The GO series offers true ease of use with intuitive touchscreen controls that smartphone and tablet users will find instantly familiar. Customise your home screen with the features you use most, and see everything you need on screen at once with adjustable split-screen views.
Chartplotter Navigation & Waypoint Management
Simrad GO series displays are full-featured chartplotters with support for a wide range of cartography options including C-MAP®, Navionics®, C-MAP Genesis®, and NV Digital® Charts. Mark waypoints with a simple touch, and assign meaningful names that make them easy to find on your next trip.
Find fish with CHIRP & StructureScan® HD sidescan imaging
Add a suitable transducer and your GO series display works as a powerful fishfinder, complete with CHIRP technology for clear detection of fish throughout the water column. Add an HDI or TotalScan transducer, and your display also offers StructureScan HD sidescan imaging for a picture-like view of fish-holding structure beneath and around your boat.
Expand Your View with a Simrad Radar Solution
The Simrad GO12 XSE is a full-featured radar display with plug-and-play connectivity to Simrad Broadband 3G™, Broadband 4G™, and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar systems. Cruise confidently through crowded harbours, navigate safely in poor visibility, keep an eye on distant weather cells, and find flocks of feeding birds that hint at good fishing spots. Automatic tuning helps to provide a clear radar picture in any conditions, while radar overlay combines radar data with navigational charts for an easy-to-interpret view of your surroundings.
Easier Navigation with Automatic Routing
Automatic routing brings the convenience of in-car navigation to boating, helping you to plot a route and get underway with less delay. Simply select a destination, and your display will suggest the shortest, safest route. This feature is available with Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts (Navionics Dock-to-dock Autorouting), and C-MAP MAX-N+ charts (C-MAP Easy Routing).
* Automatic routing features are unavailable in North America.
Navionics® SonarChart™ Live support
Enjoy the most up-to-date charts on the water with Navionics SonarChart Live. Available exclusively with Navionics charts, this feature creates a depth-contour overlay using live sonar data from your display’s built-in sounder. The results are shown on your GO series display and updated in real-time as you fish or cruise.
Cruise Charting View
Designed with power boating in mind, the Simrad GO series offers a unique Cruise Charting page that brings together crucial navigation data and charts in one easily readable display.
Simrad SonicHub®2 Compatible
The optional SonicHub®2 module is the perfect companion to your GO series display. Stream music from Bluetooth® connected tablets, smartphones, and other mobile devices with this black-box audio system that eliminates the need for a separate head unit.
Built-in Wireless Connectivity
The Simrad GO series provides access to online services including easy wireless map downloads and software updates via any wireless hotspot. On the water, connect your Simrad GO series display to your mobile devices, mirroring your display’s screen on your smartphone or giving you full remote control from your tablet with the free Link app.
* Built-in GPS receiver works in any bracket-mount installation, and when flush-mounted with most fibreglass hulls.
- Easy to use multi-touch interface
- Includes Simrad Broadband 3G™ Pulse Compression radar
- Supports the widest range of charts
- 12-inch widescreen with bright LED backlight
- Includes TotalScan™ transducer for medium/high frequency CHIRP sonar and StructureScan® HD imaging
- Compatible with the Simrad WM-3 SiriusXM satellite weather module (North America only)
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks: 6000 waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 max route points, 50 tracks with up to 12,000 track points
- Cartography supported: Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+) NV Digital (Raster US Charts)
- External Storage: 2 MicroSD slots, max. 32GB each. >32 GB format to NTFS
- Weather: SiriusXM via WM-3 (USA only), GRIB
- Internal Storage: 90MB
- GPS: Internal, 10Hz, WASS, MSAS, EGNOS
- AIS: Receive AIS data over NMEA 2000 only
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
- Interface: Touch screen, OP40 or OP50 controller via NEA 2000
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 310mm x 219mm x 82.7mm (12.20 x 8.63" x 3.26") (no bracket)"
- Mounting Type: Bracket or Panel
- Weight: 2.242 kg (4.94 lbs)
- Type Approval: N/A
- Compliance: CE, C-Tick, HDMI, EN 60950-1:2006, EN 60945:2002 EN 300 440-2, V1.4.1
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C to +60°C (4°F to 140°F)"
- Waterproof rating: IPX 6 and 7
- Operating Temperature Range: -15°C to +55°C (5° F to 131° F)"
- Shock and Vibration: CE, C-Tick, HDMI, EN 60950-1:2006, EN 60945:2002 EN 300 440-2, V1.4.1
- Time to First Fix: Cold start less than 90 seconds exposed to open sky, Satellite Reacquisition 5 sec
- Correction: WASS, MSAS, EGNOS, GLONASS, *Galileo ,*BeiDou. *Limited by network
- Position Accuracy: Horizontal Accuracy 3 m (9.8 ft)
- GPS Receiver Channels: 32 Channels
- Update rate: 10 Hz
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 3A
- Power Consumption, max.: 30 W
- Power Consumption, typical: 24 W
- Supply Voltage: 10 - 17 V DC
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Screen Brightness: 1200 nits
- Screen Size and Type: 12 Diagonal High Visibility WVGA Color TFT LCD"
- Backlight Color: White
Broadband 3G™ Radar
Faster, better, longer...
Join the Broadband Radar™ revolution for superior short-range target detection and unrivalled target separation.
- Crystal Clear Images
- Zero Radiation Hazard
- Low Power Consumption
- Mount Anywhere
- Quick Installation
- Unrivalled Short-Range Performance
- 10 MARPA Targets
Now with 30% more range
Broadband 3G™ Radar allows you to see more targets farther away from your boat. Now you get the same impressive short-range capabilities of the original Broadband Radar™ with the addition of exposing targets previously unseen before.
Unparalleled Short Range Target Discrimination - Where it Matters Most
Simrad Yachting's Broadband Radar™ provides amazing target resolution, even at an unprecedented 1/32 nm range. Docks, channel markers, moored vessels and other critical targets are displayed with clarity and separation, for added confi dence in close quarters. Broadband Radar™ technology also eliminates the "main bang" of a pulse radar - the obscured "dead zone" immediately around the vessel - which interferes with close target detection.
Lowest RF Transmission for Safe, Flexible Installation
Because Simrad Broadband Radar™ transmits at 1/10,000 the power of typical pulse radars (emitting 5 times less energy than an average cell phone), the radome is safe to mount in locations never before possible. In addition, the lowest DC power draw of any X-band marine radar makes this system ideally suited for sailboats and other vessels with limited power.
Navigation in an Instant
No more waiting 2-3 minutes for a magnetron to warm up - 100% solid-state design provides InstantOn™ capability. When darkness falls or the fog rolls in, you will always be ready. Ideal for sailboats wishing to save power, or boats at anchor not wishing to run the radar continuously.
- Antenna Beam Width Horizontal 5.2°+/-10% (-3dB width)°
- Antenna Beam Width Vertical 25°+/-20% (-3dB width)°
- Antenna Receiver Noise Figure 6 dB
- Antenna Rotation Speed 24/36 rpm +/- 10% RPMs
- Radar Warm Up Time 0 min
- Radar Wind Resistance 51 m/sec (Max:100 Knots)
- Transmitter Frequency X-band - 9.3 to 9.4Ghz
- Transmitter Power Output 165mW nominal
- Data I/O Protocol High Speed Ethernet
TECHNICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL
- Mounting Bolts: 4x30xM8 - 304 stainless steel
- Waterproof Standard IPX6
- Height 280 mm \ 11 in
- Diameter 488 mm \ 19.2 in
- Weight 7.4 kg \ 16.31 lbs
- Humidity +35°C (95xF) 95% RH
- Power Supply 9V to 31.2Vdc (12/24 Volt systems) Reverse polarity protection vDC
- Power Consumption 18W (Typ.) @ 13.8Vdc
- Power Consumption Standby 2W (Typ.) @ 13.8Vdc - only 150ma
- Compliance CE, FCC (ID: RAY3G4G), IC: 4697A-3G4G
- Interconnection Cable 20M (66ft) standard with RJ45 thin custom (Max 30m)
- Interface Heading SimNet or NMEA 0183 with cable kit into display
- Operating Temperature -25° to +55°C (-13° to +130°F)
- Array Size (Inches): Yes
- Basemap: Micro SD
- Card Format: No
- Cartography - Preloaded: Navionics/C-Map
- Cartography Brand: Navionics+/Platinum+/Max - N+
- Cartography Type: Navionics+/Platinum+/Max - N+
- Frequency: 000-12568-001
- Hor/Vert Beam Width: Internal
- Included Transducer: 1280 x 800
- Internal/External Antenna: 12'
- Power - Output (Kilowatts): Color
- Resolution (VxH): Yes
- Screen Size: Transom Mount
- Screen Type: Waterproof
- Touchscreen: 6000/500
- Transducer Type: Yes
- Waterproof Rating: 11'
- Watts RMS - Max: 5.2/25degree
- Waypoints/Routes: 6000/500
- Weather Capable: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 26"H x 27"W x 27"L WT: 55 lbs
- UPC: 9420024167908