GO12 XSE Combo Package with 4G Radar & TotalScan Transducer
Easy to Use Multi-Touch Display
The GO series offers true ease of use with intuitive touchscreen controls that smartphone and tablet users will find instantly familiar. Customise your home screen with the features you use most, and see everything you need on screen at once with adjustable split-screen views.
Chartplotter Navigation & Waypoint Management
Simrad GO series displays are full-featured chartplotters with support for a wide range of cartography options including C-MAP®, Navionics®, C-MAP Genesis®, and NV Digital® Charts. Mark waypoints with a simple touch, and assign meaningful names that make them easy to find on your next trip.
Find fish with CHIRP & StructureScan® HD sidescan imaging
Add a suitable transducer and your GO series display works as a powerful fishfinder, complete with CHIRP technology for clear detection of fish throughout the water column. Add an HDI or TotalScan transducer, and your display also offers StructureScan HD sidescan imaging for a picture-like view of fish-holding structure beneath and around your boat.
Expand Your View with a Simrad Radar Solution
The Simrad GO12 XSE is a full-featured radar display with plug-and-play connectivity to Simrad Broadband 3G™, Broadband 4G™, and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar systems. Cruise confidently through crowded harbours, navigate safely in poor visibility, keep an eye on distant weather cells, and find flocks of feeding birds that hint at good fishing spots. Automatic tuning helps to provide a clear radar picture in any conditions, while radar overlay combines radar data with navigational charts for an easy-to-interpret view of your surroundings.
Easier Navigation with Automatic Routing
Automatic routing brings the convenience of in-car navigation to boating, helping you to plot a route and get underway with less delay. Simply select a destination, and your display will suggest the shortest, safest route. This feature is available with Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts (Navionics Dock-to-dock Autorouting), and C-MAP MAX-N+ charts (C-MAP Easy Routing).
* Automatic routing features are unavailable in North America.
Navionics® SonarChart™ Live support
Enjoy the most up-to-date charts on the water with Navionics SonarChart Live. Available exclusively with Navionics charts, this feature creates a depth-contour overlay using live sonar data from your display’s built-in sounder. The results are shown on your GO series display and updated in real-time as you fish or cruise.
Cruise Charting View
Designed with power boating in mind, the Simrad GO series offers a unique Cruise Charting page that brings together crucial navigation data and charts in one easily readable display.
Simrad SonicHub®2 Compatible
The optional SonicHub®2 module is the perfect companion to your GO series display. Stream music from Bluetooth® connected tablets, smartphones, and other mobile devices with this black-box audio system that eliminates the need for a separate head unit.
Built-in Wireless Connectivity
The Simrad GO series provides access to online services including easy wireless map downloads and software updates via any wireless hotspot. On the water, connect your Simrad GO series display to your mobile devices, mirroring your display’s screen on your smartphone or giving you full remote control from your tablet with the free Link app.
* Built-in GPS receiver works in any bracket-mount installation, and when flush-mounted with most fibreglass hulls.
- Easy to use multi-touch interface
- Includes Simrad Broadband 4G™ Pulse Compression radar
- Supports the widest range of charts
- 12-inch widescreen with bright LED backlight
- Includes TotalScan™ transducer for medium/high frequency CHIRP sonar and StructureScan® HD imaging
- Compatible with the Simrad WM-3 SiriusXM satellite weather module (North America only)
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks: 6000 waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 max route points, 50 tracks with up to 12,000 track points
- Cartography supported: Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+) NV Digital (Raster US Charts)
- External Storage: 2 MicroSD slots, max. 32GB each. >32 GB format to NTFS
- Weather: SiriusXM via WM-3 (USA only), GRIB
- Internal Storage: 90MB
- GPS: Internal, 10Hz, WASS, MSAS, EGNOS
- AIS: Receive AIS data over NMEA 2000 only
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
- Interface: Touch screen, OP40 or OP50 controller via NEA 2000
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 310mm x 219mm x 82.7mm (12.20 x 8.63" x 3.26") (no bracket)"
- Mounting Type: Bracket or Panel
- Weight: 2.242 kg (4.94 lbs)
- Type Approval: N/A
- Compliance: CE, C-Tick, HDMI, EN 60950-1:2006, EN 60945:2002 EN 300 440-2, V1.4.1
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C to +60°C (4°F to 140°F)"
- Waterproof rating: IPX 6 and 7
- Operating Temperature Range: -15°C to +55°C (5° F to 131° F)"
- Shock and Vibration: CE, C-Tick, HDMI, EN 60950-1:2006, EN 60945:2002 EN 300 440-2, V1.4.1
- Time to First Fix: Cold start less than 90 seconds exposed to open sky, Satellite Reacquisition 5 sec
- Correction: WASS, MSAS, EGNOS, GLONASS, *Galileo ,*BeiDou. *Limited by network
- Position Accuracy: Horizontal Accuracy 3 m (9.8 ft)
- GPS Receiver Channels: 32 Channels
- Update rate: 10 Hz
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 3A
- Power Consumption, max.: 30 W
- Power Consumption, typical: 24 W
- Supply Voltage: 10 - 17 V DC
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Screen Brightness: 1200 nits
- Screen Size and Type: 12 Diagonal High Visibility WVGA Color TFT LCD"
- Backlight Color: White
Broadband 4G Radar
Simrad's revolutionary Broadband 4GT Radar offers all of the benefits of the Broadband 3G Radar, including a true 200' working range, plus some spectacular extra features. The Broadband 4G has an impressive 50% improvement in range and target detection capability with a new 36 nautical mile range and 18 range scales to accommodate the increased performance. Broadband 4G is the first dome antenna to employ beamsharpening. This technology enables a new feature called Target Separation Control, which
improves the azimuth resolution - or effective antenna horizontal beamwidth - up to the 2X resolution of any 18" dome. This is equivalent of a 3-1/2 foot open array radar!
When paired with the Simrad NSO and NSE series, the Broadband 4G Radar is capable of high speed operation, up to 48RPM and has a new Dual Range feature, which allows unprecedented simultaneous working ranges, anywhere from 200 feet up to 36 nautical miles. No other radar in the world can do this. The 4G all-around performance results including exceptional clutter rejection are nothing short of mind-blowing, dramatically increasing situational awareness among novice and professional users alike, thus proving the Broadband 4G Radar is the only on-water radar choice.
50% more true range than Broadband 3G Radar. Now you can see crystal clear targets up to 32nm away and inside strong storm cells more than 17nm away.
Capable of displaying Dual Range radar combination when combined with an NSE or NSO system. Monitor targets from 200 feet to 32nm from a single dome.
High Speed Mode
Select 48 RPM* for almost instant updating at less than 1nm *48rpm currently available on NSE, NSO and Zeus units only
MARPA Target Tracking
Track up to 10 targets. Track up to 10 targets as standard or up to 20 in Dual Range mode with independent control.
No reason to open the dome, no tune or zero mile adjustment, and no radar-licensed technician required
Dual Guard Zones
Protect yourself from more angles
True Motion Display
Easily distinguish moving targets from land with NSS, NSE and NSO.
Solid-state technology produces an immediate,accurate on-screen image unlike normal warm-up times associated with magnetron pulse radars.
Low Power Consumption
Ideal for boats of any size, sail, cruise or fish.
Proven auto harbour and offshore modes including directional clutter rejection.
Extremely Low Emissions
Safer than any other radar currently on the market and emitting less radiation than a mobile phone allowing it to be mounted anywhere.
Broadband 4G Radar kit for Simrad NSO/NSE/NSS series Includes Scanner, scanner cable 20M (66'), RI10 interface box with NMEA2000, Yellow ethernet cable - 1.8M (6')
- Array Size (Inches): Yes
- Basemap: Micro SD
- Card Format: No
- Cartography - Preloaded: Navionics/C-Map
- Cartography Brand: Navionics+/Platinum+/Max - N+
- Cartography Type: Navionics+/Platinum+/Max - N+
- Frequency: 000-12568-001
- Hor/Vert Beam Width: Internal
- Included Transducer: 1280 x 800
- Internal/External Antenna: 12'
- Power - Output (Kilowatts): Color
- Resolution (VxH): Yes
- Screen Size: Transom Mount
- Screen Type: Waterproof
- Touchscreen: 6000/500
- Transducer Type: Yes
- Waterproof Rating: 19.3
- Watts RMS - Max: 5.2/25degree
- Waypoints/Routes: 6000/500
- Weather Capable: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 26"H x 26"W x 26"L WT: 56 lbs
- UPC: 9420024167915
Customers also viewed