- Southco Compression Latch Lift Turn - Flush - Adjustable
Compression Latch Lift & Turn - Flush - Adjustable
The composite Lift & Turn latch is a light- to medium-duty latch, utilizing engineering plastic in its major components to reduce weight yet maintain excellent strength. When the lever is in the upright position, it rotates 360° to move the cam behind the support in any one of three 90° positions. Once in place, the lever closes flush with the housing, providing 5 mm of axial pull, locking the device with an over-center action.
The latch is secured into a panel by a mounting bracket that adjusts to various thicknesses. Snap-in installation is provided for 5 mm thick panels. By using cams of various off sets, different grip ranges are easily accommodated.
- Broad Application Range - Latch can be fi tted to panel range 0.5 mm – 9.0 mm and has a grip range of between 10.5 mm – 49.4 mm
- Double Action Latching & Compression - Allows secure fastening of doors and panels which contain gaskets and seals
- No Adjustments Required When Fitted - Fixed cam design prevents incorrect grip setting
- 4 Cam Orientation Settings - Cam may be fitted at 90° / 180° / 270° / 360° to the latch body center line, allowing for a wide variety of mounting positions
- Robust Polyamide Construction - High strength nylon is used in the main components to ensure a durable product. The material has a V2 flammability rating to UL94
- Telecoms base station doors & side access panels
- Electrical switchgear cabinets
- Computer server racks & enclosures
- Games machine doors & panels
- HVAC control equipment enclosures
- Storage lockers on stations/building sites
- Cupboards/lockers on trains/boats/commercial vehicles