Starbrite Ez To Store, Ez To Start Gas Storage & Stabilizer
Starbrite EZ to Store, EZ to Start Gas Storage and Stabilizer stabilizes fuel for up to one year. This stabilizer protects gas and engine components during storage and is ideal for use in boats, RVs, motorcycles, cars, outdoor power equipment, snowmobiles, ATVs and all other gas-powered engines in seasonal or long-term storage. EZ to Store, EZ to Start Stabilizer allows equipment to be stored with a full tank of fuel.
Contains a built in fogging oil to save you time and money. Polymers penetrate to all internal surfaces, bonding to metal surfaces to reach areas standard fogging oil cannot.
- For inboard and outboard gasoline engines
- Prevents corrosion of fuel tank and fuel delivery system.
- One product does it all - stabilizes and fogs in one step.
- Helps protect engine from dry starts
- Stabilizes gas for one year.
- Concentrated formula - 1 fl. oz. treats 5 gallons.
8oz treats 40gal
16oz treats 80gal
32oz treats 160gal
Directions for Use for Starbrite EZ to Store, EZ to Start Gad Storage & Stabilizer:
- Add 1 fl oz. of Starbrite EZ Store EZ Start for each 5 gallons of tank capacity.
- Fill tank completely with gas to eliminate water condensation and volatile fumes.
- Run engine for 10 minutes to distribute treated fuel throughout engine.
Only product for a full fuel tank over the winter
Posted by Jeff on Sep 17th 2017
I've been using StarBrite Startron for years, along with Yamaha Ring Free Plus. Since I've been using EZ2Store/EZ2Start from StarBrite, I've not had to do the laborious process of fogging my engine. My servicing dealer says this is much preferable to fogging/oiling cylinders.
Keeps me fishing
Posted by 7329140 on Nov 1st 2015
Every winter I store my boat with Star Brite
in the fuel tank and in spring with confidence I am fishing not taking my boat to a mechanic.