Starbrite Ultimate Aluminum Polish w/ PTEF
Starbrite Ultimate Aluminum Polish maintains the beauty of new and restored aluminum and is ideal for all unpainted aluminum surfaces. This polish adds a deep shine in minutes and removes light oxidation.
- Formulated to preserve the finish of aluminum pontoon boats, canoes and jon boats.
- PTEF polymers provide UV protection and help repel dirt and stains.
- Use after Aluminum Cleaner/Restorer to enhance the look of older boats.
How to Use Starbrite Ultimate Aluminum Polish w/ PTEF
Clean thoroughly as directed and allow the cleaned surface to dry. Starbrite Aluminum Polish will neutralize any remaining acids and seal the aluminum with a protective coating and a more uniform shine.
- Shake the bottle well.
- Apply evenly with a clean, dry cloth working in small areas in a circular, overlapping motion to ensure uniform coverage. Rub it in well.
- Note: The polish works while wet, so reapply to the cloth as needed. Starbrite Aluminum Polish can be applied by hand or with a buffer.
- Discoloration on the cloth indicates oxidation is being removed. Replace the cloth as often as needed to avoid rubbing oxidation back onto the clean surface.
- Once the polish dries to a haze, buff the treated area with a clean, soft, dry cloth. Replace cloth as needed.
- Chalky, oxidized surfaces mat require repeat applications.
Apply Starbrite Ultimate Aluminum Polish w/ PTEF annually to reduce oxidation built-up for a lasting shine with minimal effort.
Star brite Ultimate Aluminum Cleaner and Restorer is the newest and safest way to restore a bright and shiny finish to oxidized aluminum. Because aluminum oxidizes unevenly, heavily crusted areas are more resistant to cleaning than lighter areas, so follow these steps for best results. Failure to follow instruction will result in an uneven, streaked, or patchy finish.
How to Clean. ...Star brite Ultimate Aluminum Cleaner and Restorer is the newes...
Customers also viewed