Taco Carbon Fiber 16' Tele-Outrigger - Black/Silver
Taco Carbon Fiber Outriggers are designed to meet the demands of modern fishing techniques. Carbon Fiber is light weight, very stiff, extremely durable, and highly resistant to corrosion. These Outrigger Poles are far stronger and lighter than any other aluminum poles on the market today. The cylindrical design has the strength built into it to allow for today's modern fishing techniques of pulling dredges of ballyhoo, mullet, or squids through the water at higher speeds that would be difficult to achieve with aluminum poles. Includes a nylon mesh bag that resists moisture and protects your outrigger poles from damage. An adjustable roller line caddy clamps to outriggers to eliminate tangling and maintain rigging when outriggers are retracted.
- UV-resistant, clear coated Black Carbon Fiber pole construction
- Stainless Steel Type 316 collars and rings
- Double outrigger line design on the 16’ and triple outrigger line design on the 20’ for either mono or dacron
- Patent pending swivel roller design mechanism allows for movement of the rollers to swivel in the direction of lures or bait for a more natural swimming action which results in hooking more fish
- Telescopes to less than 8’ for bridge clearance, trailering and storage
- Designed for use with universal or TacoSport Fishing Grand Slam mounts that accept 1-1/2" outriggers
- 16’ ideal for boats under 35’, 20’ ideal for boats up to 50’
- Includes a nylon mesh carry bag to protect poles
- Includes adjustable roller line caddy with brass rollers allowing for easy rigging to the t-top or gunnel and better line management
- Locking collar design keeps poles from extending when trailering or running full speed and also keeps poles from collapsing when fully extended
- Sold in Pairs
- One year limited warranty
- Length: 16'
- Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Weight: 6.9 lbs (each)
- Boat Size: Up to 30'
- Carbon Fiber poles are good conductors of electricity. Avoid use of the poles during lightning storms as a safety measure.
- Taco Carbon Fiber Outrigger Poles should not be kept on the boat all year long in their extended position unless the boat is used very frequently.
- Carbon Fiber poles should be retracted before operating the boat in long destination runs or under rough sea conditions.
- If the boat is kept outdoors in areas of freezing temperature during the winter, it is recommended that the poles are retracted and removed from the boat while the boat is not in use.