Taylor Mades Oil-Free Design is More Energy Efficient Than Oil-Filled Units
Why Choose Taylors Oil-Free D-Icer?
Our innovative motor design, high-efficiency, and extra features leave the competition behind. A superior product that costs no more than the competition. It is a powerful submersible motor-driven water circulation unit that prevents ice formation during winter months by continuously propelling warmer subsurface water up to the surface. The Pyramid D-Icer keeps the area ice-free. It's ideals for use around a boat or dock.
Taylor Mades Unique Design
The unique one-piece design of the shroud prevents large debris from being sucked through and damaging the propeller, a major cause of failure in other ice prevention devices. Optional thermostate control is available, as well as an optional flotation collar to hold the D-Icer near the surface for aerating.
- 1/2 HP Oil-Free D-Icer - with Float, 50ac Cord
- NEW Oil-Free Design - no chance of oil leaks polluting our environment.
- More Energy Efficient than Oil-Filled Brands - costs less to operate. Pays for itself.
- Molded Glass Filled Nylon Scroud - guides water flow, and blocks debris.
- Stainless Steel Motor Shaft and Motor Housing - eliminates corrosion.
- Dual Internal Seals and Double Lip Shaft Seal - keep water and dirt out for long life.
- High Efficiency Motor and High Performance Propeller - give the most most flow for your energy dollars.
- Continuous Duty 120v or 230v Single Phase Motors - can run non-stop for years without maintenance.
- Standard 50' Field Replaceable Power Cords - get you to the middle of the slip without modification.
- Designed for Harsh Saltwater Environment with Renewable Zinc Anode for Corrosion Protection - thrives in salt or mineral filled water.
- Easy to Install by One Person - fast setup allows use as a portable unit.
- Two Year Warranty
Customers also viewed