Teleflex CC179 Control Cable Assembly - Mercury 600A Series OEM Direct-Replacement Cable The Teleflex CC179 control cable assembly is an OEM direct-replacement type cable designed to fit Mercury...Choose Options
Teleflex CC205 Control Cable Assembly 479 Series
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Teleflex CC205 Control Cable Assembly 479 Series Johnson/Evinrude/OMC/BRP
The Teleflex CC205 Control Cable Assembly is a OEM direct-replacement control cable for BRP/OMC/Johnson/Evinrude controls 1979 and newer. These standard performance control cables are replacements for 479 series cables and are suitable for most applications with short, simple cable routings. Teleflex 479 control cables meet OEM specifications for fit, function, reliability, and quality.
Teleflex is a leading aftermarket and OEM manufacturer that specializes in control cables along with steering parts and accessories. Teleflex control cables are some of the best control cables on the market and are an industry leader in steering and throttle cables. They are made with stainless steel and brass fittings that resist corrosion. The wires are manufactured with stainless steel Lubri-Core for a long-lasting control cable that is durable and reliable.
- Drop-in replacement cables are engineered as replacements for original equipment cables.
- Cables use the existing connection components.
- Stainless steel and brass fittings.
- Standard cables use stainless steel Lubri-Core core wire for smooth operation and long life.
- 8" minimum bend radius.
- Black HDPE outer casing for durability and best resistance to UV and chemicals.
- Replaces 479 type cables
- BRP / OMC / Johnson / Evinrude and Gale with BRP/OMC controls 1979 to date.
These CC205 Standard series cables come in lengths from 10' to 24'. Lengths 6' to 50' are offered in the TFXtreme series cables: TEL-CCX20506.1
How to Order a Teleflex 479 Series Control Cable - Measure Twice, Order Once
For a New Installation: Measure cable routing path from control head attachment point to engine connection as follows:
- Measure from control along unobstructed cable routing to center of outboard.
- Add four feet to allow for loop, which provides unrestricted engine movement.
- Round up to the next foot and order required cable.
Inboards & Sterndrives
- Measure from control along unobstructed cable routing to shift and/or throttle connection.
- Round this dimension up to the next foot and order required cable part.
For Replacement of Existing Cable: If you removed the old cable, measure for replacement cable as follows:
- Measure from tip to tip and round up to the next foot if necessary (aftermarket cables are sold in foot increments up to 30 feet; after that, they are only sold in even foot increments).
- The control cable part number contains its lengths. For example, SeaStar Solutions cables are usually listed as CC205XX, where XX=length in feet.
| Cable Part Number
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Google Custom Field 2:
- related products
Customers Also Viewed
TFXtreme Control Cable for Johnson, Evinrude, OMC 1979 & Newer Teleflex is a leading manufacturer of marine parts including steering parts including the TFXtreme control cables and is industry...Choose Options
Teleflex Xtreme 3300/33C Type Universal Control Cable Teleflex’s 3300 Universal Control Cables are high-quality, universal-type cables that are designed to fit aftermarket engine controls as...Choose Options
Teleflex CC170 Control Cable Assembly 400 Series OEM direct-replacement type cables are designed to fit Johnson and Evinrude engine control heads which use a proprietary control connection. This...Choose Options
Control Cables for Mercruiser, Mercury Gen II 2003 & Newer OEM direct-replacement type cables are designed to fit Mercury engine control heads which use a proprietary control connection...Choose Options
Teleflex CCX179 TFXtreme Control Cable Mercury When looking to replace Mercury Control Cables, those that provide smooth operation without excess motion are recommended. With it’s unique...Choose Options