ThrowRaft TD2401 Inflatable Throwable Type IV PFD
The ThrowRaft inflatable throwable is the world's first and only USCG Approved device. Being fives times smaller than a square cushion when packed, its compact size allows you to save space on your boat. This throwable can be thrown while packed or even fully inflated 40+ ft and also auto-inflates when submerged underwater. It can be easily rearmed and repacked for reuse multiple times.
- Auto-Inflates When Submerged Underwater
- Can Be Thrown While Packed Or Fully Inflated 40+ ft
- Simple Self Inspection
- Reuse Multiple Times
- Easily Rearmed and Repacked
- World's First and Only USCG Approved Inflatable Throwable Device Type IV PFD
- SOLAS Reflective Tape
- Highly Visible In A Search and Rescue Operation
- Higher Buoyancy (20 lbs - 90 N) and Larger Deployed Size than a Throwable Cushion (22" x 21")
- Lloyd's Register Certified: SAS S160118
- U.S. Coast Guard Approval #160.049/275/0
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 5"W x 13"L WT: 2.8 lbs
- UPC: 742832052122