Toon-Brite Pontoon & Aluminum Boat Cleaner
Designed for the do-it-yourselfer, Toon-Brite's Pontoon & Aluminum Boat Cleaner removes scum, lime deposits, oxidation and waterline stains from most aluminum surfaces. Toon-Brite is easy to use & fast acting, simply spray on and hose off. For new appearance and protection follow up with Toon-brite Aluminum Polish & Restorer and/or Toon-brite Protective Clear-Coat.
- 64fl oz. full strength will make up to 1 gallon Includes 3-finger trigger sprayer.
- 1 Gallon full strength will make up to 2 gallons
- Simple spray-on, hose off application
- Cleans and brightens aluminum surfaces
- Wont harm painted trailers or decals
Manufactures Part Number - B1000, B1004
UPC - 792403156803, 792403173534
ASIN - B001443NF0
Toon-Brite Aluminum Cleaner FAQ’s
Q: How do I apply Toon-Brite Aluminum Cleaner?
- A: We recommend using a pressure washer and or garden hose to remove the big stuff. Clean just after removing boat from water or before build up dries. This will also save you cleaner cost, as you won’t need as much. Now you’re ready to apply Aluminum Cleaner.
- A: Apply using supplied trigger sprayer, Adjust nozzle down to a fine mist. Using a Plastic garden sprayer will be much easier but also adjust nozzle to a fine mist. Start at bottom and work your way up applying evenly as you go. If streaking occurs, reapply in that area. Let stand for up to 5 minutes and rinse.
Q: Do I dilute Toon-brite?
- A: Toonbrite gallons are diluted for heavy cleaning and ready to go. For light cleaning dilute 50/50 or more. (Heavy cleaning, meaning boats that are left in the water.)
Q: Will Aluminum Cleaner put a “shine” back on my old stained aluminum?
- A: No, As a matter of fact, no acid based aluminum cleaner, no matter what brand, will put a “shine” back on old aluminum.
Q: What kind of finish will Aluminum Cleaner leave?
- A: That depends on how strong you mix it. When mixed at a weaker ratio, about 3-5 to 1 it will remove slight stains and oxidation leaving a fairly shiny finish assuming that the original mill finish still exists. But when mixed at a strong ratio, about 1 to 1, Aluminum Cleaner will bleach aluminum to a uniform off white finish.
Q: What if I don’t want the “Off White” look on my aluminum?
- A: You can use Toon-brite Metal Polish & Restorer and bring your aluminum to a Show-room look And or apply Clear-coat for real nice finish.
Q: Will Aluminum Cleaner harm my paint or decals?
- A: No it won’t. Although we can’t possibly test our product on every type of paint and vinyl used today, we can say that in over twelve years of our customers using Aluminum Cleaner, we have not had one single instance of damage reported due to the cleaner.
Q: Will Aluminum Cleaner remove moss and algae?
- A: No. We recommend using a pressure washer and or garden hose to remove the big stuff.
Q: Will it harm bunks or carpet on boat trailers?
- A: No. Just rinse well after cleaning.
Customers also viewed