Tuff Coat Rubberized Non-Skid Marine Deck Coating - Gallon Tuff Coat is a high-performance, non-skid polyurethane safety coating that works to effectively coat and weatherproof a variety of surfaces...Choose Options
Tuff-Coat Water-Based Primer
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Tuff-Coat CP-10 Water-Based Primer for Concrete, Wood & Fiberglass
When you are looking for a water-based primer to use on wood, concrete, fiberglass or painted areas we recommend Tuff Coat CP-10. is that's designed for. This clear, two-component epoxy primer works well on extremely moist surfaces, making it ideal for docks, boats or seawalls. Note: This Tuff Coat primer might take slightly longer to cure when used on extremely moist areas.
Features & Specifications:
- Forms the ideal base coat for Tuff Coat-top coat products
- Apply product at temperatures 40°F or above
- Water-borne primer
- UV-resistant formula
- Offers wide color range
- No VOCs or Isocyanates
- Easy application
- Forms a flexible surface
Tuff Coat CP-10 Primer Application Information:
- Temp: 40°F min. - 120°F max. (air, surface, & material)
- Relative Humidity: 85% maxiumum
- Roll – TUFF-Coat Rollers
- Spray – Superior Hopper Gun or Texture Sprayer
- 50 sq.ft / quart
- 250 sq.ft / gallon
Mixing CP-10 Primer:
- Use drill mixer (approximately 250-500 RPM) with metal mixing blade.
- Pour hardener contents into half-filled resin can and mix for 2-3 minutes until material is thoroughly blended.
Applying CP-10 Primer:
- Working out of a paint tray or bucket with grid, apply material to surface using a 3/8" nap roller cover or paint brush.
- Pot life of primer is 90 minutes at 72°F.
CP-10 Primer Curing Time:
- Topcoat ready in 6 hours minimum at 72°F at 50% relative humidity.
- 48 Hours maximum at 72°F at 50% relative humidity.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Google Custom Field 2:
- related products
Customers Also Viewed
Tuff Coat Smooth Rubberized Deck Coating - Gallon Tuff Coat is a high-performance, non-skid polyurethane safety coating that works to effectively coat and weatherproof a number of surfaces. This UV...Choose Options
Tuff-Coat Water-Based Primer for Aluminum & Steel TuffCoat's Aluminum & Steel Primer is a single-component water-based primer that is compatible with most high-performance finish coatings...Choose Options
Pettit Easypoxy (EZ-Poxy) High Gloss Topside Marine Paint Pettit Easypoxy is an advanced polyurethane paint that provides long-lasting and effective gloss retention. Pettit EZ-Poxy is a popular...Choose Options
Interlux Brightside - High Gloss Polyurethane Topside Marine Paint Brightside Polyurethane marine paint is a hard-finish, high gloss, one-part application polyurethane topside finish. This paint...Choose Options
Pettit EZ Prime High Build Topside Undercoater Pettit EZ Prime is a high-build formula that dries quickly and is easy to sand. This undercoater should be used as a base coat whenever the surface...Choose Options
Interlux Pre-Kote Brightside Boat Primer - White Interlux is one of the largest manufacturers of high quality high performance marine paint and primers. For over a century they have been leading the...Choose Options