ACR WW-3 Survival Whistle
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
ACR Electronics WW-3 Survival Whistle
The WW-3 Res-Q whistle gets attention when you need it. Compact and speically developed to locate boaters who have fallen overboard. Not just for marine rescues but also for on land. Issues a shrill dual tone up to 100 decibels. The unique flat design keeps it from holding water and the 31.5" lanyard easily attaches to rafts, life jackets, and other gear. Built to meet USCG requirements.
- Gets attention!
- Loud, shrill, dual tone audible from great distance
- Unique flat design prevents holding water
- Required by SOLAS 83
- Meets USCG/SOLAS requirements
- Aids in land or sea rescues
- Use on life jackets, vests, foul weather gear, ring buoys, rafts, keychains, etc.
- Developed for the U.S. Navy; used by NASA, major airlines and shipping companies
- Complete with 18" (45.5 cm) of lanyard
- Size: 1.0 x 2.0 x .25 in (2.5 x 5.0 x .6 cm)
- Weight: 1.4 oz (40 g)
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Distress Signals
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
Drain Screw Gasket - Blue , Mercury - Mercruiser 12-19183-3 Used with the 3/8 - 16 drain/fill screw found on all Mercruiser and most Mercury/Mariner outboards except those of Japanese origin.Add to Cart