Wholesale Marine will gladly refund or exchange most merchandise for any reason within 90 days from original purchase date. Customers are responsible for the shipping costs for returns and/or exchanges. All items returned in a non-re-sellable condition, or with missing parts will be charged a restocking fee upon inspection at Wholesale Marine's discretion. There are no returns for special order items, electronics, cut lengths of material or hazardous materials, such as, but not limited to, paint, oil, resins and adhesives.
Quick & Easy Returns for a flat fee of $9.99 Wholesale Marine has partnered with UPS to implement our quick & easy return process. Click the link below and you will be taken to our portal to generate a UPS return label for your shipment. Simply print your return label attach it to your return package and drop it off at any UPS pick up location. Once the item is received and processed we will gladly refund the amount of your order less $9.99 per package. Oversized items will incure an additional handling fee. Below are the steps for using the Quick & Easy Returns. Please note this process will not work for any orders that contain special orders items, liquids, or hazardous materials, and is valid for US 48 States only. Returns for these items please contact customer service at 877-388-2628.
- Locate your Invoice Number. (This is located just above the words SHIP TO on your packing list.
- Now at the returns portal type in the invoice number in the first box upper left hand corner of the page. Then hit the enter key.
- If the invoice number is valid and within the last 90 days your ship to address will populate in the Ship From fields on this form.
- If for any reason this information doesn’t populate please contact customer service at 877-388-2628 and we will be glad to assist you.
- The next step is to put in an estimated weight for the package. You can use your best guess for this field.
- Now type in the Sku’s you are returning. If returning more than one please use a comma to separate the items. Example: NAT-935,SIE-18-3517,BEC-10P.
- Next to a choose a Return Reason (Damaged Product, No Longer Needed, Other, Wrong Product)
- Next please put a brief description of what is wrong with the products. This field is limited to 400 characters so you can be brief, but this explanation will expedite your refund.
- Returning multiple boxes on an order. No problem you’ll need to create a return label for each package. Just click ADD below the return reason and another package will be created. Add the Estimated Weight, SKU’S, Return Reason, and Comments.
- Click Process Shipment. A return label will now be generated. Print the label you just created and securely tape it to your return package.
- Drop the package off at any UPS pick up location.
- Your return will be credited ASAP with only a $9.99 return shipping fee deducted from the amount.
Below are examples of the invoice information and the portal used for this process.
Boat Cover Returns
Boat covers are custom made at the manufacturer's factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color. Therefore, a 20% manufacturer restocking fee may apply for all returns except for errors made by the manufacturer or Wholesale Marine. Because boat covers are custom made, there will be a $25-$50 fee for any boat cover order cancellation after 1 business day of purchase, as the cover has already gone into production.
Returns Outside US 48 States
Please contact customer service @ 877-388-2628 for a return authorization number. It will be the customers responsibility for the shipping and handling cost for returning the items.
Free Shipping Promotions
Any return with a Free Shipping promotion for the order will incur an additional $7.50 shipping fee that will be deducted from the total amount refunded. Any gift cards received as an order promotion will be de-activated if the order is returned. All rewards points earned will also be deducted.