Sea Dog Aluminum Horizontal Switch Panel
Sea Dog Marine brings an anodized stamped aluminum switch panel that is perfect for any boat. The Rocker switch panel features six 15Amp 12VDC illuminated on/off rocker switches as well as six 10Amp 12VDC fuse holders.
- 12 Volts DC
- Individual circuit 10 amps.
- 37 amps total
- 4 1/2" tall x 6 1/2" long
- Six illuminated rocker switches
- Six fuse holders
- Total Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 6-1/2"
- Cutout Dimensions: 3-1/2" x 5-1/2"
- Connect the positive terminal of the battery (12V only) to the bar identified with a "+" tag
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery (or ground) to the identified with a "-" tag
- Connect the positive wire of each individual circuit to the #2 spade on the corresponding rocker switch on the panel
- Connect the remaining wire or negative wire of each circuit to the common ground of the boat, if so equipped, or directly to the negative terminal of the battery or the negative bar of the panel. NOTE: Do not attach any additional wires to the remaining terminal on the fuse holder
- Your Sea-Dog switch panel is supplied with 8 fuses : (2) 3A, (5) 5A, and (2) 10A (Warning:Do not use fuse rated over 10A)
Customers also viewed