Attwood Flush Hatch Pull
FREQUENTLY BROUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Attwood Flush Hatch Pull
The Attwood Flush Hatch Pull is an easy access handle for installation in lids, doors, compartments and hatches. Constructed from durable ABS, with a textured black finish. This hatch pull has a low-profile design and its deep bottom allows even gloved hands to easily grip the handle.
HOW TO INSTALL ATTWOOD FLUSH HATCH PULL
Needed for Installation
- Center punch or awl
- 1-5/8” hole saw
- Small hand saw
- Drill and suitable drill bits
- (4) #6 or #8 bugle head screws
Mark Installation Hole
- Select a location that will not interfere with hatch frame.
- With handle facing edge of hatch, place template in desired location. Ensure that template is parallel with hatch, so that hatch pull will be straight when installed.
- Using punch or awl, mark hatch trough template at four attaching screw locations, then mark the two installation hole centerlines.
Note: The two installation holes must be marked on-line to ensure proper hatch pull alignment.
- Drill two installation holes with the 1-5/8” hole saw. Use hand saw to remove material between installation holes.
- With handle opening facing edge of hatch, place bottom portion of hatch pull into installation hole and check for proper fit.
- Position top portion of hatch pull and ensure that screw holes are aligned with marks on hatch-if not, make a new mark through screw holes.
- Drill all four attaching screw holes.
Install Hatch Pull
- Install bottom portion of hatch pull first, then top portion. Ensure handle opening is facing edge of hatch.
- Install and tighten four attaching screws.
Information sourced from the Attwood Flush Hatch Pull Installation Instructions
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
Sea Dog Spring Loaded Flush Hatch Pull - Stainless Steel This Sea Dog hatch pull is constructed of corrosion resistant 304 stamped stainless steel and are ideal for use on hatches and lazarettes...Add to Cart
Whitecap Industries Nylon T Handle Latch - Non-Locking Whitecap Industries Non-Locking T-Handle available in black with a stainless steel handle or white with a white nylon handle. Overall dimension...Choose Options
T-H Marine Designer Series Non-Locking Access Hatches - Polar White Designer Series is T-H Marine's most attractive, strongest, and most functional hatch design ever. Features tapered edges and...Choose Options