Attwood Flush Hatch Pull
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Attwood Flush Hatch Pull
The Attwood Flush Hatch Pull is an easy access handle for installation in lids, doors, compartments and hatches. Constructed from durable ABS, with a textured black finish. This hatch pull has a low-profile design and its deep bottom allows even gloved hands to easily grip the handle.
HOW TO INSTALL ATTWOOD FLUSH HATCH PULL
Needed for Installation
- Center punch or awl
- 1-5/8” hole saw
- Small hand saw
- Drill and suitable drill bits
- (4) #6 or #8 bugle head screws
Mark Installation Hole
- Select a location that will not interfere with hatch frame.
- With handle facing edge of hatch, place template in desired location. Ensure that template is parallel with hatch, so that hatch pull will be straight when installed.
- Using punch or awl, mark hatch trough template at four attaching screw locations, then mark the two installation hole centerlines.
Note: The two installation holes must be marked on-line to ensure proper hatch pull alignment.
- Drill two installation holes with the 1-5/8” hole saw. Use hand saw to remove material between installation holes.
- With handle opening facing edge of hatch, place bottom portion of hatch pull into installation hole and check for proper fit.
- Position top portion of hatch pull and ensure that screw holes are aligned with marks on hatch-if not, make a new mark through screw holes.
- Drill all four attaching screw holes.
Install Hatch Pull
- Install bottom portion of hatch pull first, then top portion. Ensure handle opening is facing edge of hatch.
- Install and tighten four attaching screws.
Information sourced from the Attwood Flush Hatch Pull Installation Instructions
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
Sea Dog Spring Loaded Flush Hatch Pull - Stainless Steel This Sea Dog hatch pull is constructed of corrosion resistant 304 stamped stainless steel and are ideal for use on hatches and lazarettes...Add to Cart
Sea-Dog Surface Mount Locking Lift Ring Pull The Sea Dog Locking lift ring pull is designed to keep your valuables protected. This ring pull is ideal for hatches, deck plates, cabinets and drawers...Add to Cart
Whitecap Industries Nylon T Handle Latch - Non-Locking Whitecap Industries Non-Locking T-Handle available in black with a stainless steel handle or white with a white nylon handle. Overall dimension...Choose Options