Attwood SAS Centric II Fully Upholstered Seat - Grey Base Color
Centric II has new features and state-of-the-art styling that make it the next generation in folding boat seats. Ergonomically designed to deliver maximum comfort with larger seating surfaces, the Centric II offers more features than the competition and does it in a compact footprint. All Centric II seats offer contoured pans designed to prevent standing water, integrated hand grips for stability, and a clean look in the 'closed' position. The SAS suspension is an option for the more advanced applications, where maximum comfort and support is desired. The seat back lock down mechanism is another option that separates the Centric II from the competition, as it delivers the positive locking in the folded position. The styling, functionality, and performance of the Centric II are why it is used on the boats of today's elite professional fishermen with some of the most advanced features on the marine seating market.
Features and Benefits:
- Shock absorbing 4-G mesh seating surface
- Ergonomically designed pan and back for extreme comfort
- Larger seating surface
- Folds flat for a cleaner look
- Seat pan designed for proper water drainage
- Seats should fit a range of body sizes
- Attwod's seats accommodate body frames ranging from small (5th percentile female) to large (95 percentile male)
- Seats include corrosion-resistant t-nuts for attachment to pedestals.
- Trimmed out with deep tuck upholstered backrest, molded polyurethane foam, and marine-grade vinyl upholstery.
Choose from 2 seat base colors, and 12 accent color options.